Arsenal TV Was a sports television channel Devoted to coverage of the English soccer club Arsenal FC . It was a share of the Setanta Sports package and other Was similar to Setanta’s other channels Celtic TV , Rangers TV and LFC TV .  Arsenal TV has been continued in the way of its successors being Arsenal’s Web Player and Arsenal on YouTube .  
Arsenal TV officially launched on 14 January 2008 on Sky Channel 423, however the channel was being tested on Sky for several days beforehand.  Arsenal TV was available as part of the Setanta Sports package on Sky until June 23, 2009. The channel was available to ex-Setanta Sports subscribers until it closed. 
Arsenal TV joined Virgin Media on 18 March 2008 after a successful campaign by the club to get the channel on the service; It was available as part of the Setanta Sports package or TV Size XL. 
On 17 March 2008, a first timeshift channel called Arsenal Replay was added to Sky Channel 424 (which later moved to 448) and aired from 1.30am to 7.45am. On 27 March 2009, it was removed from the EPG.
On 12 May 2008, a second timeshift channel called AH TV was added to Sky Channel 454, and aired the same times as Arsenal Replay, but they broadcast on different days from each other, but still showed the same programming from earlier in the day Channel 435. On 28 April 2009, it was removed from the EPG.
The TV channel screened on Monday to Fridays: 4.30pm – 2am and Sunday: 6pm – 2am. 
On June 23, 2009, Setanta Sports enters and administers ceased broadcasting its core channels. Arsenal announced that Arsenal TV would continue broadcasting in the short term but that the club would evaluate its long-term viability.   On July 22, 2009, Setanta Sports administrators Deloitte announced that they would be selling Setanta Sports’ Sky Digital EPG slots through Canis Media, including Arsenal TV’s slot on channel 435. 
On 31 July 2009, Arsenal announced that as a result of Setanta Sports going into administration, Arsenal TV would not be available on the Sky platform until further notice. Since then, the club has explored alternative options regarding the future of Arsenal TV. However, for the short term, Arsenal TV was exclusively available online, Arsenal Player and partly on Arsenal on YouTube as well.    All of Arsenal’s first matches to the 2009-10 season were shown exclusively on the Arsenal TV Online from the Emirates Cup . 
On 4 August 2009, Arsenal TV was removed from Virgin Media channel 542 and replaced with an on-screen slate citing that Arsenal TV had ceased broadcasting. On 6 August 2009, Arsenal TV went blank on Sky channel 435, after carrying a similar on-screen closure message during the channel’s downtime since 4 August. It was then removed from the Sky EPG on 7 August 2009.
Arsenal TV has had its successors on forms that differs to that of the aforementioned channel. Arsenal’s Web TV and YouTube Channels as a whole, Arsenal’s TV.  
Arsenal Arsenal on Arsenal and Arsenal on YouTube:
- Replays of every Arsenal FC match in all competitions, including post match coverage and analysis
- Exclusive interviews with staff and players
- Live coverage of Arsenal Reserves and first-team friendly matches
- Highlights of Arsenal Academy and Arsenal Ladies matches
- Arsenal -related news
- Highlights of classic matches
- Documentaries based on the club’s history  
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f “Arsenal Player” . Arsenal.com .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e “Arsenal on YouTube” . YouTube.com .
- Jump up^ Sweney, Mark (19 September 2007). “Setanta signs Arsenal TV deal” . MediaGuardian . London . Retrieved 2014-02-03 .
- Jump up^ “Arsenal TV Test” . Digital Spy . 7 January 2008 . Retrieved 2014-02-03 .
- Jump up^ “Arsenal and Setanta to launch TV channel” . Arsenal.com . 19 September 2007 . Retrieved 2007-09-30 .
- Jump up^ “Arsenal TV kicks off on Virgin Media” . Arsenal.com . 4 February 2008 . Retrieved 2008-03-07 .
- Jump up^ “Arsenal TV – Satellite channel number change” . Arsenal.com . 27 June 2008 . Retrieved 2008-06-27 .
- Jump up^ “Celtic TV shut down confirmed” . Digital Spy . 2009-06-24.
- Jump up^ “Arsenal FC statement regarding Arsenal TV” . Arsenal.com . 2009-06-24.
- Jump up^ “Setanta’s Sky EPG slots ‘to be sold ‘ ” . Digital Spy . 2009-07-22.
- Jump up^ “Official Statement regarding Arsenal TV” . Arsenal.com . 2009-07-31.