3player is an on-demand video services provided by Ireland’s TV3 ,  for programs broadcast on Both TV3 and 3e .  3player is available to audiences in the Republic of Ireland .  The service was launched on Saturday 8 October 2011.  The service replaced TV3 Catch-Up.
3player is a free online catch-up service which lets viewers watch a variety of programs for up to 28 days after they are broadcast on TV3 and 3rd. Most programs were available for 28 days from the day they were broadcast.  Due to program restrictions but other programs, mainly ITV productions are only available for 7 days. The majority of TV3 and 3rd broadcasts are available on the service. Both channels are broadcast live on this service.
As of May 2013, 3player users are now asked to register their details.  TV3 Group is encouraging users of its 3player catch-up service to register as part of a push to gather more information on its online audience. The change is part of a broader reconfiguration of its website that sees the introduction of new hourly news bulletins from today. Registered 3player users will be able to create playlists of their favorite shows and use their logins to pick up where they left off across all devices.
The service used HTML5. This allows viewers of the operating system. 
The service is available in the Republic of Ireland. The desktop and laptop devices are also available. It is available via Sony Bravia internet enabled TVs and certain Sony Blu-ray players. It became available on PS3 on 22 December 2011.
3player was made available to UPC Ireland customers through their televisions from 25 May 2012. 
3player is available to Sky + HD Customers that are connected to a broadband connection since 15 January 2014. 
3player was released on the Xbox 360 on 2 April 2014  and Xbox One on 24 February 2015 
- Jump up^ “3player” . 3player .
- ^ Jump up to:a b TV3 unveils new HTML5 ‘3 Player’ that it plays any device . Silicorepublic . Retrieved 29 July 2013
- ^ Jump up to:a b Taylor, Charlie. “Irish Times – Login required” . The Irish Times .
- Jump up^ TV3 Launch Their New 3player. Mindshare Ireland. Retrieved 29 July 2013
- Jump up^ TV3 seeks registrations on 3player. Irish Times. Retrieved 29 July 2013
- Jump up^ “UPC unveils On Demand TV for Ireland” (PDF) . UPC Ireland. 22 May 2012.
- Jump up^ “Sky Rolls Out Largest Catch-Up service in Ireland” . TV3 (Ireland). 12 January 2014.
- Jump up^ “3player to be made available on Xbox Live” . 2 April 2014.
- Jump up^ “3Player and MLG.TV launches for Xbox One owners in Ireland” . 24 February 2015.