ArtBabble is a cloud based video hosting service for art content  and has been called the ” YouTube of the arts”.  It was launched in April 2009 and won the 2010 “Best of the Web” award at the Museums and the Web Conference.  The original design and hosting is provided by the Indianapolis Museum of Art . 
ArtBabble partners include the following: 
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Art Institute of Chicago
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- Hammer Museum
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art
- The New York Public Library
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- San Jose Museum of Art
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Van Gogh Museum
- Jump up^ Presentation, Museums and the Web Conference, 2009.
- Jump up^ Ruth Jamieson,ArtBabble: The YouTube of the arts, The Guardian , April 14, 2009.
- Jump up^ Congratulations to the MW2010 Best of the Web Winners! ,Archives & Museum Informatics, April 16, 2010.
- Jump up^ Kate Taylor,ArtBabble Site Opens Window to World of Museums, New York Times , April 6, 2009.
- Jump up^ Full list of partners ArchivedMarch 24, 2010, at theWayback Machine., ArtBabble.