Amplify is an American independent film distributor founded in 2014. The company is the result of a merger between distributors GoDigital and Variance Films .
Amplify releases seven to ten films per year across major platforms. Variance Films and GoDigital will continue to operate as divisions of Amplify, merging digital rights and distribution automation processing under GoDigital’s corporate sister, ContentBridge . 
In 2015, GoDigital acquired the self-distribution platform Distribber . 
|2014||The Zero Theorem||Terry Gilliam||Premiere at the 70th Venice International Film Festival .|
|2014||God Help the Girl||Stuart Murdoch||Special Jury Prize (Complete) – 2014 Sundance Film Festival |
|2014||The Better Angels||AJ Edwards||Premiere at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival . Produced by Terrence Malick .|
|2015||Little Accidents||Sara Colangelo||Premiere at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival .|
|2015||Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter||David Zellner||Winner – Special Jury Prize (Score – The Octopus Project) – 2014 Sundance Film Festival |
|2015||Champs||Bert Marcus||Premiered at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival .|
|2015||Felt||Jason Banker||Premiered at the 2014 Fantastic Fest .|
|2016||Lazer Team||Matt Hullum||Premiered at the 2015 Fantastic Fest |
|2016||They’re Watching||Jay Lender , Micah Wright|
- Jump up^ Chris Tribbey (February 26, 2014). “ContentBridge Takes on Amplify’s Digital Supply Chain Duties” . Mesa Alliance. Archived from the original on 21 July 2014 . Retrieved 21 July 2014 .
… announced Feb. 25 that Amplify had signed an exclusive agreement for ContentBridge’s digital tools (covering asset management, packaging and delivery automation, and workflow management).
- Jump up^ http://variety.com/2015/film/news/godigtal-distribber-buys-self-distribution-specialist-1201527660/
- Jump up^ Yuan, Jada. “Sundance: Beautiful and Sebastian Front Man Stuart Murdoch’s Glasgow Musical” . Retrieved January 26, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Chang, Justin. “Sundance: ‘Whiplash,’ ‘Rich Hill’ Win Grand Jury Prizes” . Retrieved January 25, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Brooks, Brian. ‘Natalie Portman’s’ Jane Got’ Finally Arrives’ Oscar Shorts Hit Domestic Theaters – Specialty Preview ‘ . Retrieved January 29, 2016 .