William George “Bill” Wadman (born January 4, 1975) is an American portrait photographer . He has been a contributor to TIME , BusinessWeek , Improper Bostonian , POZ , and others. His images have been featured worldwide in The World , Der Spiegel , Times of London , USA Today , The New York Times , and Corriere della Sera . His work tends towards traditional portraiture in both environmental and studio settings. He shoots in all formats and in both film and digital.
Wadman grew up in suburban Connecticut, attended the University of Connecticut for two years before earning a bachelor’s degree in Music from Berklee College in Boston. Colgate, Sprint, Phillip Morris, Royal Caribbean, Clairol, RCA, and Xerox. After almost a decade in advertising , Wadman turned his attention to photography.
Over the course of 2007, Wadman created his “365 Portraits” project in he took a portraits of 365 different people, one a day, posting them as a daily blog. Over the course of the year he traveled from his native New York to London, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Los Angeles and Washington DC to collect his images. According to interviews, his subjects were largely volunteers who followed the project. Unlike most projects of the type, the portraits were all different and were taken on the studio in 35mm digital, medium format film, Polaroid 4×5 gold . 
On June 23, 2007, 365portraits.com was chosen as the day of the day and earned press coverage from USA Today, The Times of London.
At its peak, 365portraits.com had approximately 20,000 visitors per day and has been widely imitated. His subjects included Apollo astronaut Buzz Aldrin , political Tucker Carlson , Grammy award winning singer-songwriter Imogen Heap , essayist Geoff Dyer , Lord Bath , Humanitarian Terry Waite , photographer Timothy Greenfield-Sanders , TV personality Mo Rocca , historian James Burke , adult movie star Nicole Sheridan, activist Chelsea Sexton , and physicist Brian Greene .
A limited edition book was released which contained all 365 portraits. The project was also presented at April 2010 at the meeting of Photographic Arts & Imaging at the Arts Club in New York City.
In late 2009, Wadman started his Drabbles series; A collection of 46 wide-angle landscape portraits. A departure from his earlier, more intimate work, Drabbles were a voyeuristic look into more scripted image often with the subject playing a role.
A selection of 20 large prints from Drabbles were featured in a solo show at the SoHo Photo Gallery in Sept 2010.  A video of ‘The Making of Drabbles’ was read at the gallery and can be found online at YouTube and Vimeo .
Wadman is currently working on multiple personal projects.
‘Motion’ is a series of long exposure studies of human motion shot in the studio. It was featured on the Huffington Post  and Petapixel.com. 
‘Panels’ is a collection of multi-photographic works laid out as a page from a graphic novel. Each contains the story of a stereotypical dream. Flying, teeth falling out, chased in the woods, unprepared test, etc.
Starting in mid-2014  the “Corner Project” started out as a DIY project to make it easier to take pictures of people without dealing with the hassel of coordinating people and locations. Wadman turned a corner of his apartment into a textured background. The resulting series of portraits of the photographer and photographer have been interviewed by several notable photography blogs.  
On Taking Pictures Podcast
The On Taking Pictures podcast is hosted  by Bill and Jeffery Saddoris , and they talk weekly about the more cereberal parts of photography and art creation. The podcast surpassed 100 episodes in March 2014. 
Wadman’s portrait of Malcolm Gladwell was asked to be in “About Face,” a show of famous Ontarians by the Lt. Gov of Ontario.  
Wadman is also featured in the Photoshop Photoshop: Masterclass. 
CreativeMornings used Wadman as the artist for their “Failure” theme,  which was deconstructed by Wadman on his blog. 
- On Taking Pictures Podcast,http://www.5by5.tv/otp
- Gothamist Interview,http://gothamist.com/2007/04/20/bill_wadman_pho.php
- Soho Photo Exhibition Listing,http://www.sohophoto.com/exhibitions_sept2010.html
- Huffington Post article,http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/bill-wadman_n_4086019.html
- Petapixel.com article,http://petapixel.com/2012/12/20/blurry-long-exposure-portraits-showing-dancers-in-motion/
- Portrait Corner Beta Test: Emma Bailey,http://www.billwadman.com/blog/2014/portrait-corner-beta-test-emma-bailey
- Phoblographer Article,http://www.thephoblographer.com/2014/09/03/bill-wadmans-portraits-corner-series-shows-commitment-idea/#.VC3CP-d5HnR
- FStoppers Article,https://fstoppers.com/diy/bill-wadman-photographs-people-corner-diy-project-turned-portrait-series-33472
- On Taking Pictures Podcast website,http://5by5.tv/otp
- OTP Episode 100,http://5by5.tv/otp/100
- About Face Website,http://arts.lgontario.ca/aboutface/
- Malcolm Gladwell on About website,http://arts.lgontario.ca/aboutface/malcolm-gladwell/
- Adobe Press Masterclass page,http://www.adobepress.com/store/adobe-master-class-photoshop-inspiring-artwork-and-9780321890481
- Creative Mornings: Failure,http://creativemornings.com/themes/failure
- The Making of Failure,http://www.billwadman.com/blog/2014/creative-mornings-failure-image