Viktoria Petrivna Siumar ( Ukrainian : Вікторія Петрівна Сюмар , born 23 October 1977)  is a Ukrainian journalist and politician.
Siumar formerly Worked as an anchor for Hromadske Radio , as a freelance journalist for Voice of America in Ukraine, and as a lecturer at the Taras Shevchenko National UniversityInstitute of Journalism.  From March to June 2014, she served as the Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council.   In June 2014 Siumar Was a member and leader of potential party (the party) Volia .  Representing People’s Front , she was elected to the Ukrainian parliament in the October 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election .  Since December 2014, She heads the Committee on Freedom of Speech and Information Policy. 
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine: http://gapp.rada.gov.ua/declview/home/preview/17948
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Народний депутат України VIII скликання: Сюмар Вікторія Петрівна” [Eighth convocation members of the Verkhovna Rada: Viktoria Petrivna Siumar] (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada .
- Jump up^ “Aspen Ideas Speaker: Viktoria Siumar” . Aspen Institute . 2014.
- Jump up^ “Russia waging not information, but disinformation war against Ukraine, NSDC official says” . Ukrinform . 5 March 2014.
- Jump up^ “Siumar resigns as NSDC deputy secretary” . Ukrinform . 6 June 2014.
- Jump up^ (in Russian) Sobolev Syumar will lead to a new party elections,LB.ua(June 21, 2014)
- Jump up^ Комітет з питань свободи слова та інформаційної політики[Committee on Freedom of Speech and Information Policy] (in Ukrainian). Verkhovna Rada. 6 January 2015.