A.Side TV is a Canadian English Category Category B television channel owned and operated by Blue Ant Media . The channel is a television version of the website music brand, A.Side, launched in May 2017. The channel broadcasts music and general entertainment programming at millennials.
Originally named In and owned by Glassbox Television , the channel Originally started out as a website, we built an Internet TV model, and we have programming block Reviews another Glassbox-owned television channel, Makeful (qui est devenu Makeful in August 2015). Both the website and the programming block lancé on November 24, 2008  and Focused on music related programming featuring independent , and new and emerging artists in alternative , hip hop , indie rock , indie pop and other similar genres.
In February 2009, To participate with CBC Radio 3 and Exclaim! To launch X3 , a new collaborative cross-promotional platform which sees all three outlets air or publish content spotlighting a particular “Artist of the Month”. X3 artists of the month have included K’naan , Malajube , Thunderheist , Japandroids , Apostle of Hustle and The Rural Alberta Advantage .  The project ceased in 2012.
Glassbox Television received approval by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CRTC) to launch a specialty channel on March 6, 2009.  The channel was launched on October 1, 2009 exclusively on Rogers Cable  (in Ontario and New Brunswick, and shortly thereafter in Newfoundland and Labrador ). Later, other providers Such As Shaw Cable , Shaw Direct , EastLink , and Source Cable lancé the channel on Their systems.
In April 2010, the CRTC denied an Application by Glassbox to launch a French-language version de Aux, as Astral Media HAD filed an Intervention Against the Glassbox implementation Suggesting que la channel Would Be in competition with the Established music video networks MusiquePlus and MusiMax . 
On April 11, 2011, it was announced that Blue Ant Media would acquire a controlling interest in Glassbox Television. Blue Ant Media initially acquired a 29.9% stake in the company, with the option to expand their stake up to 75% which would give the company controlling interest.   The company would later be purchased outright by Blue Ant Media in the summer of 2012. 
On June 4, 2013, A high definition simulcast of its originating standard definition channel.
On April 6, 2017, Blue Ant Media, along with Shed Creative Agency annoncé que la rebranded channel Would Be A.Side TV in spring 2017, later confirmed as May 30, 2017,  aligning it with newly ict multi FORMED Platform music brand, A.Side, which launched on May 18, 2017, and focuses on music and pop culture at Millennials.  It is currently unclear from the news that Shed Creative Agency will take ownership in the brand and / or channel.
As A.Side TV
As A.Side TV, the channel broadcasts a mix of music-related programming in the form of music videos, docuseries, and live performances, such as Master Tracks and Camera Music ; while the majorité of the programming Consists of entertainment and lifestyle series, Many of qui are file Managed from other Blue Ant Media channels, Including movies under the banner Movie Night , Vanguard , Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations , The Real Story , The Illegal Eater , and Rebel Without a Kitchen .
Original programming Originally Produced under the Aux brand HAS included: ExploreMusic with Alan Cross , Master Tracks , Aux Weekly , Talk Show Night At Juicebox Manor , Cypher , Band Foto , Strange Notes (hosted by George Pettit of Alexisonfire ), Volume , Camera Music , The alt.sessions , Hard , Something New , Garageland .
- Jump up^ Great AUXpectations; Torontoist; 2009-09-24
- Jump up^ X3 Artist of the Month
- Jump up^ Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2009-121; CRTC; 2009-03-06
- Jump up^ AUX music television debuts October 1 on Rogers Cable with 24 series devoted to music and music cultureCNW press release 2009-09-23
- Jump up^ CRTC Denies French-Language Version of AUX TV. Exclaim! , April 23, 2010.
- Jump up^ http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110411/blue-ant-media-110411/20110411?hub=TorontoNewHome
- Jump up^ http://www.marketingmag.ca/news/media-news/broadcast-veteran-macmillan-buys-glassbox-television-stake-25884
- Jump up^ Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2012-419CRTC 2012-08-01
- Jump up^ A.Side, A New Multi-Platform Brand Celebrating Music and Pop Culture, Launches Today. Blue Ant Media press release 05-18-17
- Jump up^ BLUE ANT MEDIA AND SHED CREATIVE AGENCY ANNOUNCE PLANS TO LAUNCH NEW MULTI-PLATFORM MUSIC OFFERING, A.SIDEBlue Ant Media press release 04-06-17