VeggieTales in the House is an American children’s computer-animated television series produced by Big Idea Entertainment and DreamWorks Animation Television . It takes place outside of VeggieTales , a Christian-themed video and film series, featuring anthropomorphic vegetables.  The series was executive produced by Doug TenNapel , creator of Earthworm Jim . The series premiered on Netflix on November 26, 2014.  Three seasons of the series have been ordered, consisting of a total of 75 22-minute episodes.  A fourth season Was released on September 23, 2016.  A follow-up series, Titled VeggieTales in the City , premiered on February 24, 2017, on Netflix.  
The two creators of the traditional VeggieTales series from 1993. Their recovery voices of the characters: Phil Vischer times the voices of Bob the Tomato, Archibald Asparagus, Jimmy Gourd, Phillipe, Mr. Lunt and Pa Grape and Mike Nawrocki times the voices of Larry the Cucumber, Jerry Gourd, and Jean-Claude Pea. Other characters on the show (including the rest of the original characters from the original VeggieTales series) are voiced by Tress MacNeille as Petunia Rhubarb, Mrs. Blueberry, Laura Carrot, and Junior Asparagus, Rob Paulsen , who provides the voice of Ichabeezer Two new characters named Bacon Bill, and Motato, Maurice LaMarche ,
- Bob the Tomato (Voiced by Phil Vischer ) – One of the main characters of VeggieTales, he is best friends and roommates with Larry the Cucumber. Bob is usually the “straight man” in his relationship with Larry. He works part time at Pa Grape’s store doing various jobs and tasks. He enjoys doing things like reading, studying the weather with his weather machine, and helping out his friends in the house.
- Larry the Cucumber (voiced by Mike Nawrocki ) – Best friends and roommate with Bob the Tomato, Larry is scatterbrained and has an energetic, childlike personality. He enjoys doing very silly things, like singing silly songs, eating large amounts of sardines, and riding his bicycle on the ceiling. He works in the city’s ice cream cart and does odd jobs at Pa Grape’s store. He secretly protects the city from crime as the superhero LarryBoy, making use of a LarryMobile and a secret lair underneath the apartment he shares with Bob.
- Petunia Rhubarb (Voiced by Tress MacNeille ) – Good friends with Bob, Larry, and Tina Celerina. She often enjoys hanging out with them and offers them whenever they get into a fight or face personal problems. She worked part-time at Pa Grape’s store, but followed her love of plants and had opened a flower shop.
- Laura Carrot (voiced by Tress MacNeille) – A young carrot girl who is friends with Bob and Larry and Junior Asparagus, her best friend. She loves playing with her friends, including baseball and jump rope. She eventually gained a super alter-ego dubbed “Night Pony”, where she helps fight crime with LarryBoy and the other super heroes of the house.
- Junior Asparagus (Voiced by Tress MacNeille) – Best friends with Laura, Junior is a typical child and looks up to Larry. Like Larry, he also has a superhero alter-ego, “Junior Jetpack,” using a jet pack given to him by Ichabeezer. Junior is often a superhero duo with LarryBoy.
- Pa Grape (voiced By Phil Vischer) – A wise old grape, he runs a convenience store called Pa’s Corner Store. He often provides wise and insightful advice to his friends and customers.
- Jimmy and Jerry Gourd – Brothers that live together in Bob and Larry’s house. They do not do much, but they love to eat and spend time with their little dust bunny Danny, and their other little guppy named Happy Sunshine Bubbles. Jimmy also gained a superhero alter ego by the name of JimmyBoy, where LarryBoy has taken Jimmy under his wing and is training him to be a superhero.
- Ichabeezer (voiced by Rob Paulsen ) – Ichabeezer is grumpy, gruff and elderly zucchini. He does not even get along with the other veggies, especially when they get on his lawn. They only thing Ichabeezer truly likes his beloved pet olive dog, Rooney. For the Netflix era, he has essentially assumed Mr. Nezzer’s role as an outsider / villain foil for Bob and Larry. His home is a large mansion built out of the side of a couch.
- Jean-Claude and Phillipe Pea (Voiced by Mike Nawrocki and Phil Vischer) – The brothers, Jean-Claude and Phillipe, are peas with French accents. The brothers appear to be aged and presumably live together while their father lives in France.
- Mrs. Blueberry (voiced by Tress MacNeille) – A female blueberry with a slight British accent. She lives in a blue, teapot shaped house, where she spends most of her time drinking tea and enjoying the “fancier” things in life. She has been known to karaoke and pie baking. She has a specialty for singing “the blues.”
- Mr. Lunt (voiced by Phil Vischer) – A Hispanic gourd, he works around town and sells various items, often joking that his job changes every episode. He eventually set up his own place of business, where he can be seen doing his various odd jobs. Carrying on from the original videos, his lack of eyes is a running gag throughout the show.
- Archibald Asparagus (voiced by Phil Vischer) – The Mayor of the town with an upper crust British accent. He enjoys being the most important part of the city. Third party whenever something is wrong.
- Bacon Bill (voiced by Rob Paulsen) – An eccentric genius who is the son of one of Pa Grape’s friends. He looks up to Larry as an older brother figure. He is very wacky, and can often be seen doing various silly things, mostly on Ichabeezer’s lawn.
- Tina Celerina (Voiced by Tress MacNeille) – Petunia’s best friend and employee of her flower shop. She is very scatterbrained and quirky, which can get her into trouble. Despite this, she has a very positive attitude and an outgoing personality.
- Motato (voiced by Rob Paulsen) – An evil, deformed Sweet Potato who is LarryBoy’s chief nemesis. He is quite insane and enjoys wreaking havoc and chaos on the veggie citizens of the house. Along with his radish minions, he carries out various nefarious plots to destroy the town. His evil lair is located in the bathroom of the house.
- Rooney the Olive Dog (Voiced by Phil Vischer) – Ichabeezer’s mischievous and beloved olive-shaped dog.
- Radish Minions (voiced by Phil Vischer, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille and Mike Nawrocki) Moto’s evil minions who assist him in his various plots. They are often incompetent, but are very obedient to Motato.
- Captain Mike Asparagus (Voiced by Rob Paulsen) – He’s Junior’s dad and husband to Lisa. He works as an astronaut and is often a teacher to Junior and others. He is also a part of a bowling team with Bob and Mayor Archibald.
- Lisa Asparagus (voiced by Tress MacNeille) – Junior’s mom. She has a Midwestern accent.
- Granny Asparagus (voiced by Phil Vischer) – Junior’s grandmother who is one of the oldest people in town. She lives on top of the fridge in a cookie jar shaped house with her pet cherry cat, Mrs. Fuzzyface. She loves to bake cookies for her cherry cat and the other veggies.
- Callie Flower (voiced by Tress MacNeille) – A girl from class who is very good friends with Laura. Callie loves bugs, and is often bullied by other classmates for her interests, but she does not let it bother her.
- Gary Garlic (voiced by Rob Paulsen) – A boy who goes to Junior and Laura’s school who does not really know his own strength.
- Beau rockly (voiced by Rob Paulsen) – A broccoli is a local TV host and producer. He loves gossip, and is always doing whatever he can to the best and hottest show on TV. He is very untrustworthy and sleazy, dubbing him an antagonistic type to Bob and Larry. He is often assisted by a cameraman, usually a pea.
- Officer Wedge (voiced by Mike Nawrocki) – The police chief of the house who just happens to be a lettuce. He is very serious about his job, but is laid-back. Except for the super villain Motato.
- Takeasaurus (voiced by Rob Paulsen) – A teenager watermelon-like dinosaur who lives with his mommy under the lake outside of the house. His real name is Blaine, but calls himself “Takeasaurus” because he likes to take things that are not his. He stopped taking things after him upset his mommy, but still liked to call himself Takeasaurus. He has a slightly bad reputation with the veggies, but is generally accepted among the townsfolk.
- Mr. Pea (voiced by Kel Mitchell) – Tiny Pea’s father and one of Jean-Claude and Phillipe’s cousins. He loves to do extreme stunts, and can often be found riding around on his monster truck.
- Tiny Pea (voiced by Kel Mitchell ) – A boy in Junior’s 3rd Grade class. He likes to do “big things” so he can feel grown up.
- Silly Pea (Voiced by Kel Mitchell) – One of Jean-Claude and Phillipe’s cousins, is very much his namesake. He is very silly and does very peculiar and obsurd things. He does not speak, but is very animated. He is often seen playing a pan flute.
- Jenna Chive (voiced by China Anne McClain ) – A pop star who visits the house to play concerts. She loves performing and singing, but enjoys some time away from the spotlight.
- Tom Celeriac (voiced by Rob Paulsen) – A local television celebrity. He stars in a lot of action movies, dubbing him “cool” to the veggies of the house.
- Corn Woman (Voiced by Tress MacNeille) – A woman with a valley girl.
- The Townspeople (voiced by Phil Vischer, Rob Paulsen, Tress MacNeille and Mike Nawrocki) – The various veggies that populate the town inside the house. They consist of a variety of vegetables, including carrots, broccoli, corn, and peas.
|First released||Last released|
|1||15||November 26, 2014||April 17, 2015|
|2||11||September 25, 2015|
|3||13||March 25, 2016|
|4||14||September 23, 2016|
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Dickson, Jeremy (November 20, 2014). “VeggieTales Q & A: Off the counter and on Netflix” . Kidscreen. Archived from the original on December 5, 2014 . Retrieved December 5, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Chandler, Diana (November 26, 2014). “Netflix gives VeggieTales’ Bob, Larry a new world” . Baptist Press. Archived from the original on December 5, 2014 . Retrieved December 5, 2014 .
- Jump up^ http://m.miamiok.com/entertainment/20160826/whats-coming-to—-and-leaving—-netflix-in-september
- Jump up^ Jackson, Daniele (January 24, 2017). “New on Netflix in February: Finding Dory and Santa Clarita Diet” . Entertainment Weekly . Retrieved February 18, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Hartropp, Joseph (February 23, 2017). “Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips” . Christian Today . Retrieved February 27, 2017 .