Julie’s Greenroom is an American educational pre-school television series that was released on Netflix in March 17, 2017.  
The show stars Julie Andrews (Best Known As the star of The Sound of Music and Mary Poppins ) who is joined by her assistant Gus ( Giullian Yao Gioiello )   and “Greenies,” a cast of original puppets built by The Jim Henson Company . 
The episodes include elements of the performing arts, such as an original song.  In addition , every episode features a guest star who engages the puppets in a specific area of the performing arts. Guest stars include Alec Baldwin , Sara Bareilles , Joshua Bell , Tituss Burgess , Carol Burnett , Chris Colfer , Robert Fairchild, Josh Groban , Bill Irwin , Ellie Kemper , Idina Menzel , Tiler Peck, David Hyde Pierce , Stomp , and the Story Pirates .
- Miss Julie (Portrayed by Julie Andrews ) – The Director of the Wellspring Center for the Performing Arts. She teaches performing arts in her theater and “greenroom.”
- Gus (portrayed by Giullian Yao Gioiello ) – Miss Julie’s assistant and a graduate of the Greenies workshop.
- Greenies – A diverse group of kids who are mesmerized by all the arts and creativity that they are offered.
- Hugo the Duck (performed by Tyler Bunch ) – A domesticated duck.
- Hank (performed by John Tartaglia ) – A paraplegic member of the Greenies.
- Fizz (performed by Dorien Davies ) – Member of the Greenies.
- Peri (performed by Stephanie D’Abruzzo ) – Member of the Greenies.
- Riley (performed by Jennifer Barnhart ) – a non-binary   member of the Greenies.
- Spike (performed by Frankie Cordero ) – Member of the Greenies.
- Toby the Dog (performed by John Kennedy ) – A dog.
- The Show Must Go On – Miss Julie and Gus welcome the Greenies to the Wellspring Center for Performing Arts. When a disaster happens on the Greenie’s first day, Miss Julie and the Greenies are able to get through with it with the help of Idina Menzel and the Broadway musical Wicked .
- The Write Stuff – Chris Colfer helps the Greenies write an original show.
- Singin ‘in the Room – As the Greenies plan a surprise birthday party for Miss Julie, Josh Groban teaches the Greenies all about singing.
- Hello from the Ogre Side – Alec Baldwin gives the Greenies their first acting lesson.
- Barre None – When Hank and Spike think that ballet is mostly for females, Robert Fairchild and Tiler Peck help to prove them wrong.
- Write a Song – Sara Bareilles teaches the Greenies on how to write a song. During this time, Hank and Spike discover that it’s not easy for two people to write a song together.
- Morning at the Improv – As the Greenies ‘rehearsals are not going well, Ellie Kemper teaches’ em how to listen and How They can work together through improv.
- The Show Must Go On – Joshua Bell helps to teach the Greenies on how practicing is more important and how to perform music together.
- Send in the WOW – When Riley does not believe That They Can be much of a jester, Bill Irwin shows’ em how to find Their inner clown with some help from Cirque du Soleil .
- Rhythm is Gonna Get You – When the Greenies learn that their instruments have been sent to the wrong address, they are shown by the percussion group Stomp on how to use everyday items in order to make their own music.
- Costumer Service – The Greenies Receive help in making suits for Their upcoming show by Tituss Burgess Where he shows’ em how clothes make the character.
- The Mess Rehearsal ‘ – Following the Greenies’ disastrous dress rehearsal, Miss Julie receives help from David Hyde Pierce to teach the Greenies in having a little faith in themselves.
- Mash-Up: The Musical – It’s showtime Where the Greenies are performing “Mash-Up: The Musical” Where They Will Be performing for Edna Brightful (portrayed by Carol Burnett ) Who holds the future of the Wellspring Center for the Performing Arts in her hands.
- Julie Andrews – Miss Julie
- Giullian Yao Gioiello – Gus
- Jennifer Barnhart – Riley
- Tyler Bunch – Hugo the Duck
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph –
- Frankie Cordero – Spike
- Stephanie D’Abruzzo – Peri
- Dorien Davies – Fizz
- Ryan Dillon –
- James Godwin –
- John Kennedy – Toby the Dog
- Lara MacLean –
- Noel MacNeal –
- Paul McGinnis –
- Michael Schupbach –
- Kenny Stevenson –
- John Tartaglia – Hank
- ^ Jump up to:a b c “Julie Andrews To Star In Kids Series About The Performing Arts For Netflix” . Deadline. June 2, 2016 . Retrieved June 2, 2016 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Julie Andrews gets upstaged by a duck in the trailer Julie’s Green Room” . The AV Club. February 8, 2017 . Retrieved February 8, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Long, Stephanie Topacio (8 June 2016). “Julie Andrews could become the next Mr. Rogers on Netflix’s ‘Julie’s Greenroom'” . Digital Trends . Retrieved 5 July 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Julie Andrews goes to preschool” . Toy & Hobby Retailer . 7 June 2016 . Retrieved 5 July 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Netflix Sets ‘Julie’s Greenroom’ Preschool Series From Julie Andrews, Jim Henson Co.” . Variety. June 2, 2016 . Retrieved June 2, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Julie Andrews joins Muppets makers for Netflix kids’ show” . The Guardian. June 2, 2016 . Retrieved June 2, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Julie Andrews’ New Children’s Show Features A Gender-Neutral Puppet” . Retrieved 17 May 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Netflix children’s series” Julie’s Greenroom includes gender-neutral character . 23 March 2017 . Retrieved 17 May 2017 .