Grace is a Canadian-American television miniseries directed by Mary Harron and starring Sarah Gadon . It is based on the 1996 novel of the same name by Margaret Atwood and adapted by Sarah Polley . It will air on CBC Television in Canada and will stream on Netflix globally.  The series will consist of six episodes.  It is scheduled to be released on September 25, 2017 on CBC and in fall of the same year on Netflix. 
- Sarah Gadon as Grace Marks 
- Edward Holcroft as Dr. Simon Jordan
- Zachary Levi as Jeremiah the Peddler 
- Anna Paquin as Nancy Montgomery 
- Paul Gross as Thomas Kinnear
- Kerr Logan as James McDermott
- Michael Therriault as Mr. McDonald
- Rebecca Liddiard as Mary Whitney 
- Jump up^ “CBC, Netflix to screen miniseries based on Margaret Atwood novel Alias Grace” . The Globe and Mail . The Canadian Press . June 21, 2016.
- Jump up^ Maane Khatchatourian (June 21, 2016). “Netflix Nabs Sarah Polley Miniseries Based on Margaret Atwood True-Crime Novel” . Variety . Retrieved June 30, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Netflix Debuts First Look Pictures from New Miniseries based on Margaret Atwood novel, Alias Grace” . Netflix Media Center . Retrieved 19 May 2017 .
- Jump up^ Lesley Goldberg (June 28, 2016). “Sarah Gadon to Star in Netflix’s Margaret Atwood Drama ‘Alias Grace’ (Exclusive)” . The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved June 30,2016 .
- Jump up^ Michael Ausiello (July 22, 2016). “Zachary Levi Joins Alias Grace, Netflix and CBC’s 6-Hour Miniseries” . TVLine . Retrieved July 23, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Nellie Andreeva (August 16, 2016). “Anna Paquin To Star In ‘Alias Grace’ Netflix & CBC Miniseries” . Deadline . Retrieved August 16, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “Slasher wrapping production on season 2” . TV, eh? . Retrieved 16 June 2017 .