Longmire is an American modern Western crime drama television series that premiered on June 3, 2012, on the A & E network.  The series was developed by John Coveny and Hunt Baldwin, and is based on the Walt Longmire Mysteries series of mystery novels written by best-selling author Craig Johnson . 
The show centers on Walt Longmire , a sheriff in fictional Absaroka County, Wyoming , which returns to full-time work after his wife’s death. Walt investigates major crimes within his jurisdiction, while campaigning for re-election against his own deputies. Following the conclusion of the third season in August 2014, A & E announced it would not renew the series.  Warner Horizon Television shopped it to other networks,  and on November 19, 2014, Netflix picked up the show, starting with Season 4. In late 2016, Seasons 1 to 5 Were available for viewing online via Netflix in North America.   On November 2, 2016,
Sheriff Walt Longmire ( Robert Taylor ) is the sheriff of Wyoming ‘s fictional Absaroka County (pronounced / æ b s ə r oʊ k ə / ab sə- ROH -kə gold / æ b s ə r ɒ k ə / ab -sə- ROCK -ə by many Wyoming natives) and named after the Native American Absaroke people. We have map and in many scenes, Absaroka county seat Durant is similar in Many respects to Buffalo in Johnson County in Northeast Wyoming. 
Walt’s adult daughter Cady ( Cassidy Freeman ) is concerned that her father refuses to move on after the death of her mother. While preparing to run for re-election, Walt has delegated most police duties to deputies Branch Connally ( Bailey Chase ) and “The Ferg” (Adam Bartley). Branch has also entered the election, to unseat Walt, and he is secretly dating Cady. Victoria “Vic” Moretti ( Katee Sackhoff ), transplanted Philadelphia homicide detective, arrived in Wyoming six months ago and is now one of Walt’s deputies. Walt’s longtime friend Henry Standing Bear ( Lou Diamond Phillips ) assists with any local Indian reservation .
In random flashback scenes, Walt and Henry travel separately to Denver, Colorado , where Walt attacks someone in a meth house . Denver Police Homicide Detective Fales ( Charles S. Dutton ) Cady is shocked to learn her mother was murdered, as Walt had told her she died of cancer. Fales tells Walt they found the man suspected of killing his wife buried in a shallow grave. Walt denies killing the man; However, Detective Fales suspects that if Walt did not commit the murder, then Henry did.
Cady arrives in Denver to speak to Detective Fales, who gives her the details of her mother’s murder and informs her the suspected murderer has also been killed. Fales prods her for information, and she offers that Walt confides in Henry, inadvertently giving Fales a new target of investigation. Henry tells Walt that he killed the murderer because Walt was unable to do so. Vic encounters Ed Gorski ( Lee Tergesen ), has retired cop from Philadelphia. They discuss the suicide of Gorski’s former partner, which vicplicated in a corruption scandal that prompted an internal affairs investigation. Gorski blames Vic for his partner’s death, leading to his stalking Vic. Frightened by Gorski’s way, Vic asks Henry for help, and Walt visits Gorski to warn him away. Gorski is subsequently beaten severely. Hector, A Cheyenne mercenary believed to have assaulted Gorski, is protected by Walt. Henry confesses to Walt that he hired Hector to kill Miller Beck, the murderer of Walt’s wife, but Hector explains that he has only gotten up and took his teeth as trophies. Fales and his team find the teeth at Henry’s bar and arrest him. Walt wins the election, and Cady is hospitalized when she is hit by an unknown assailant. Branch investigates, which leads to the local Cheyenne reservation. Walt wins the election, and Cady is hospitalized when she is hit by an unknown assailant. Branch investigates, which leads to the local Cheyenne reservation. Walt wins the election, and Cady is hospitalized when she is hit by an unknown assailant. Branch investigates, which leads to the local Cheyenne reservation.
As Branch recovers from being shot, he believes David Ridges, who was thought to have committed suicide and was cremated, was the one who shot him. Since then, it has been found that it has been investigated. In prison, Henry gets abused by native fellow, led by form reservation police chief Malachi Strand ( Graham Greene ), for his friendship with Walt and assisting in his arrest. When Malachi makes it difficult for Henry to obtain an attorney, Cady decides to represent him. Henry gets released on bail and sets out to prove his innocence. However, Malachi is also released and begins working as security for Jacob Nighthorse. Both Branch and Henry uncover clues that point to Nighthorse’s involvement in each of their situations, with Ridges as a key figure. Even Walt believes Nighthorse could have had his wife’s murder, years ago. Branch’s dangerous obsession causes him to be suspended from the force and into the care of his father, Barlow. Walt and Henry learn that Ridges’s murderous past leads back to his killing Miller Beck. Walt learns of Ridges’s location and is forced to kill him when attacked. Fales drops all charges against Henry. However, neither Walt nor Branch believe their investigations are over. As Walt prepares to go after Nighthorse, Branch questions Barlow, who admits to having paid Nighthorse to hire Ridges to kill Walt’s wife in hopes of helping Branch become sheriff. A tense moment between father and his leads to a gunshot. S dangerous obsession causes him to be suspended from the force and into the care of his father, Barlow. Walt and Henry learn that Ridges’s murderous past leads back to his killing Miller Beck. Walt learns of Ridges’s location and is forced to kill him when attacked. Fales drops all charges against Henry. However, neither Walt nor Branch believe their investigations are over. As Walt prepares to go after Nighthorse, Branch questions Barlow, who admits to having paid Nighthorse to hire Ridges to kill Walt’s wife in hopes of helping Branch become sheriff. A tense moment between father and his leads to a gunshot. S dangerous obsession causes him to be suspended from the force and into the care of his father, Barlow. Walt and Henry learn that Ridges’s murderous past leads back to his killing Miller Beck. Walt learns of Ridges’s location and is forced to kill him when attacked. Fales drops all charges against Henry. However, neither Walt nor Branch believe their investigations are over. As Walt prepares to go after Nighthorse, Branch questions Barlow, who admits to having paid Nighthorse to hire Ridges to kill Walt’s wife in hopes of helping Branch become sheriff. A tense moment between father and his leads to a gunshot. S location and is forced to kill him when attacked. Fales drops all charges against Henry. However, neither Walt nor Branch believe their investigations are over. As Walt prepares to go after Nighthorse, Branch questions Barlow, who admits to having paid Nighthorse to hire Ridges to kill Walt’s wife in hopes of helping Branch become sheriff. A tense moment between father and his leads to a gunshot. S location and is forced to kill him when attacked. Fales drops all charges against Henry. However, neither Walt nor Branch believe their investigations are over. As Walt prepares to go after Nighthorse, Branch questions Barlow, who admits to having paid Nighthorse to hire Ridges to kill Walt’s wife in hopes of helping Branch become sheriff. A tense moment between father and his leads to a gunshot.
Walt, Vic and Ferg. Walt finds him dead in a river from what happens to be a self-inflicted shotgun wound. Walt refuses to rule Branch’s death suicide after he finds dirt in the shotgun shell, meaning that the gun had been fired, the shell ejected and put back into the gun. Walt maintains that Jacob Nighthorse is behind the murder, until a drunken Barlow Connally confesses to Walt about killing Branch for finding out that Barlow had Walt’s wife killed. Barlow then causes Walt to shoot and kill him, furthering the suspicion around Walt. Meanwhile, Walt and his department join forces with Mathias ( Zahn McClarnon ), chief of the tribal police, to investigate the rape of a Cheyenne woman, Gabriella ( Julia Jones ) by several oil field workers. The men are never prosecuted, after the case gets mired in governmental red tape and Walker ( Callum Keith Rennie ), the oil foreman, buys off Gabriella’s family. Henry takes up Hector’s role of avenger and plans to exact justice on the rapists. One turns up dead, and Gabriella shoots the other as Henry is threatening him. Shot in the dark by Walt, Henry must then take Gabriella into the Crow Nation to protect her. Both Walt and Walker set out to find her, ending up in a stand-off. Later, Mathias catches up with Henry and takes him into custody. Thinking the recent events are over, Walt relaxes at home with his new love interest Dr. Donna Sue Monaghan ( Ally Walker )
Walt leads an intense search for the person who kidnapped Donna and seriously injured him. Walt and Donna continue their relationship. Jacob becomes increasingly suspicious of Malachi’s illegal activities. Mathias figures out Henry has taken over Hector’s duties as vigilante and uses that to his advantage. A heroin operation by the Irish mob is discovered in Walt’s jurisdiction. Walt defends a wrongful death; If he loses, he will lose everything he owns and probably, also his job. Vic is pregnant and she is assaulted. Walt ends his relationship with Donna, suggesting some future possibility of a relationship with Vic.  Henry gives a ride home to a presumably drunk woman; Malachi and his men kidnap him. Crow booking, staked to the ground,
Cast and characters
- Robert Taylor as Walt Longmire : the long-time sheriff of Absaroka County. Laconic and introspective with a strong sense of duty and justice, his character is a throwback to the iconic lone hero of classical Westerns. As the stories build, Walt is shown to have a knack for finding the truth behind the various crimes that have been committed. Walt’s wife died a year before the series started. Almost everyone believes her death was due to cancer, but a few people know the truth: she was the victim of a murder in Denver. Walt’s grief over her death fuels his isolation and self-recrimination. (Season 1)
- Katee Sackhoff as Victoria “Vic” Moretti: a sheriff’s deputy and a Philadelphia Police Department homicide detective. She moved to Wyoming with Sean, her husband, following an incident with her superior officer in Philadelphia. She has four brothers.  (Season 1)
- Lou Diamond Phillips as Henry Standing Bear: a Cheyenne who is Walt’s best friend and confidant. Their friendship goes back to their early school days together. He is the owner of the Red Pony, a local tavern and restaurant, and an expert tracker. His name is described in Season 3 as a bear who protects those he loves.  INITIALLY has low-key character, Henry Becomes much more assertive and Involved in the plot by Season 4. (Season 1) 
- Cassidy Freeman as Cady Longmire: Walt’s daughter, an attorney who works for a local law firm, and later for Jacob Nighthorse, providing representation to residents on the reservation. She was romantically involved with Branch Connally for a time. (Season 1)
- Bailey Chase as Branch Connally: an ambitious deputy who comes from a wealthy local family; His uncle was Walt’s predecessor as sheriff, and Branch also hopes to be sheriff one day. He was romantically involved with Cady Longmire. He was shot in “Bad Medicine” by David Ridges, and spent most of the next season recovering and investigating his assault. Season 3 for kidnapping and drugging Sam Poteet and is later shot and killed by his father, Barlow Connally. (Season 1-3)
- Adam Bartley as Jim “The Ferg” Ferguson: an awkward but hard-working young deputy who often feels unappreciated. His eclectic knowledge and skills have helped solve cases, justifying Walt’s intuition in hiring him. Despite this, it is not just a matter of a lifetime. (Season 1)
- Louanne Stephens as Ruby: the dispatcher and manager of the sheriff’s office. (Season 1)
- Zahn McClarnon as Chief Mathias: chief of the Cheyenne reservation’s tribal police . (Season 1)
- A Martinez as Jacob Nighthorse: a local businessman representing the interests of the Cheyenne. (Season 1)
- Gerald McRaney as Barlow Connally: a wealthy, powerful, local real estate developer and Branch’s father. (Season 1-4)
- Peter Weller as Lucian Connally: Branch’s uncle and Walt’s predecessor as Sheriff, now retired. (Season 1)
- John Bishop as Bob Barnes. (Season 1)
- Tom Wopat as Sheriff Jim Wilkins of neighboring Cumberland County. (Season 1)
- Louis Herthum as Omar, a local hunting guide with expertise in firearms which Walt occasionally uses as a resource. (Season 1-3, 5)
- Katherine LaNasa as Lizzie Ambrose: a wealthy local woman with whom Walt has an attempt romantic relationship. (Season 1-2)
- Charles S. Dutton as Detective Fales: a detective from Denver investigating the suspicious death of the murderer of Walt’s wife. (Season 1-3)
- Derek Phillips as Travis Murphy, a boyhood friend of Branch
- Michael Mosley as Sean Keegan: Vic’s husband, who works as a natural gas company executive. (Season 1-3)
- Jeffrey De Serrano as Hector: A Cheyenne ex-boxer who cheys for Cheyenne seeking justice. (Season 1-3)
- Lee Tergesen as Ed Gorski: an ex-cop from Philadelphia who used to work with Vic. (Season 1-3)
- Graham Greene as Malachi Strand: the former chief of the tribal police. Jacob Nighthorse hires him as Chief of Security after his release. (Season 3)
- Hank Cheyne as Sam Poteet: a Cheyenne White Warrior and wise, who Branch kidnaps and tortures. (Season 3)
- Scott Michael Campbell as Dr. Weston: a doctor at the regional hospital who occasionally assists Longmire’s investigations. (Season 3)
- Josh Cooke as Eamonn O’Neill: A deputy from Cumberland County who fills in after Branch’s death. (Season 4-)
- Barry Sloane as Zachary “Zach” Heflin: Walt’s new deputy. (Season 4-)
- Ally Walker as Dr. Donna Monaghan: an over-taxed therapist treating local veterans. (Season 4-)
- Callum Keith Rennie as Walker Browning: a manager for a regional energy company. He has close ties to Sheriff Wilkins of Cumberland County. Walt suspects him of criminal activity. (Season 4-)
- Eric Ladin as Mayor Sawyer Crane: the ambitious mayor of Durant. (Season 5-)
- Brett Rice as Tucker Baggett: close friend of Barlow Connally. Organizes a wrongful death lawsuit against Walt Longmire for the shooting of Barlow. (Season 5-)
- Dylan Walsh as Shane Muldoon: Leader of the Irish Mafia. (Season 5-)
- Noam Jenkins as FBI Towson’s agent: a by-the-book agent who is seen by the Sheriff’s department as a negative force. (Season 2, 5-)
- Tamara Duarte as Mandy: a young woman who assists Cady Longmire with her legal practice on the Cheyenne Reservation. (Season 5-)
Longmire received a pilot order on December 14, 2010. The pilot was written by John Coveny and Hunt Baldwin and directed by Christopher Chulack . Coveny, Baldwin, and Chulack serve as executive directors alongside Greer Shephard , Michael M. Robin , and the production companies Warner Horizon Television and the Shephard / Robin Company. Craig Johnson, The Longmire Mystery novels .  While the story is supposed to take place in northern Wyoming, the series’ various seasons have been filmed in several locations in New Mexico including Las Vegas , Santa Fe , Eagle Nest , and Red River . 
Casting announcements began in February 2011, with Robert Taylor, Walt Longmire, the sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming.  Katee Sackhoff , Bailey Chase , Cassidy Freeman and Lou Diamond Phillips followed, with Sackhoff cast in the role of Victoria “Vic” Moretti, Chase cast as Branch Connally, Freeman cast as Cady Longmire and Phillips cast as Henry Standing Bear . 
On August 26, 2011, A & E picked up Longmire for a 10-episode first season.  Following early success as the highest-rated summer scripted drama beginning, and as A & E’s highest-rated scripted drama, A & E Renewed Longmire for a second season on June 29, 2012.  On November 25, 2013, A & E Renewed Longmire For a third season. 
In 2013, massive wildfires scorched the Valles Caldera National Preserve , which disrupted the series production. In a three-week period, three fires started up (two at the same time). The Prescott Fire Department ‘s Granite Mountain Hotshots assisted in preventing the fiery destruction of the area from where Walt’ s house is filmed.  Nineteen of the Hotshots’ 20 members later died battling an Arizona wildfire.  The second season’s final honored the firefighters in the closing credits. 
Production for the third season begins in early 2014. Filming of the interiors took place in New Mexico at Garson Studios, on the campus of Santa Fe University of Art and Design . Exteriors were filmed in and around Santa Fe and at Garson Studios, according to the New Mexico State Film Office. 
On August 28, 2014, A & E announced Longmire was canceled after completing its third season, despite consistently strong viewership. Three months later, Netflix confirmed Longmire would resume on its service. The ten-episode fourth season, which was continued to be filmed on location in New Mexico,  was made available for viewing in North America and Oceania on September 10, 2015.
On October 30, 2015, Netflix announced Longmire would return for a fifth season.  Season 5 rental filming, scheduled for late June, 2016, was in Las Vegas, New Mexico, the actual town visible in the series. Other locations nearby towns in the surrounding area. Garson studios at Santa Fe University of Art and Design .   The ten-episode fifth season was made available for viewing on September 23, 2016.
According to Eric Witt, director of the Santa Fe Film Office, season 6 filming was scheduled to begin in March 2017 in Santa Fe, Pecos, Los Alamos and Las Vegas, New Mexico.  
Broadcast and release
As of September 23, 2016 , 53 episodes of Longmire have aired, concluding the fifth season.
US television ratings
Longmire debuted as A & E’s # 1 original-series premiere of all time with 4.1 million total viewers. 
|Season||Timeslot ( ET )||# Ep.||premiered||ended|
|1||10||4.15 ||4.34 |
|2||13||4.31 ||4.42 |
|3||10||3.86 ||3.68 |
Netflix, which aired the fourth and fifth seasons, does not publish ratings.
Longmire began airing in the United Kingdom on TCM on March 17, 2013, at 9:00 pm,  in Australia on GEM on May 15, 2013, at 9:30 pm. Season two began airing in Australia on July 31, 2013,  and in Italy on Rete 4on July 4, 2013, at 9:00 pm.  In Ireland, the series is shown on RTÉ One , and in Germany on RTL Nitro as of January 10, 2014, at 10:05 pm. The series made its Canadian debut in English in January 2014 on APTN ,  and in French on May 26, 2014, on Séries + .
Home media release
The first season of Longmire was released on May 28, 2013. It featured a documentary about filming in New Mexico, when the setting is in Wyoming, and some unaired scenes.  The second season was released on May 13, 2014. The three-disc set included an extended directors’ cut version of the seventh episode, “Sound and Fury”, as well as the final season, “Bad Medicine”. A bonus featurette, “Testing Courage: The Storm Defines the Man” was also included.  The third season, including a featurette bonus, “The Ghost in the Storm,” was released on March 3, 2015.  The first three seasons were added to Netflix in the United States in June 2015. The fourth season was released on September 16, 2016, in a three-disc, 10-episode set.  The Blu-ray releases of the series were handled by the Warner Archive Collection . 
Reception has been positive. During Season 1, Nancy DeWolf Smith of the Wall Street Journal called the series “the best of two worlds: a modern crime drama with dry wit and sometimes heart-wrenching emotion that also has a glorious setting under the big sky of Wyoming.” She added: “If it were not for a few modern conveniences, like cellphones and trucks, it might be well 1875, so rugged and unspoiled does the scenery look.” Newsday ‘ s Verne Gay Stated: ” Longmire arrived as silently as a dust devil kicked up by a high wind on the Wyoming plains With little in the way of fanfare and a lead actor unacquainted with household name status, it must INSTEAD. Rely on a quiet fortitude, much like its namesake. “He added:” Unassuming Longmire does not shout ‘LOVE ME!’ But instead works its charms subtly, quietly. There’s promise here. ”  Alan Sepinwallof HitFix said of Season 1,” there’s a sense of place to the show that makes it feel unlike every other cop show on television “and that he would like to see the mysteries grow more Engaging as the series moves along, goal Longmire at least starts with a good foundation in Walt His sidekicks, and the wide, open spaces They travel. ”  There was aussi Some negative commentary During Season 1, Including one from the San Francisco Chronicle ‘ S David Wiegand, who wrote the series “has the look and feel of a show cooked up by a bunch of bored TV industry types while they were waiting for the to be at the Beverly Hills Chuck E. Cheese.” He added: “There’s very little drama, and the pilot episode lights up like an overfed elk.” 
Three years later, after viewing the first three episodes of Season 4, Roger Ebert wrote the following article in his review. “It sometimes sounds like faint praise to describe a series like you would have a reliable car but Longmire is just a sturdy show.It is well-constructed all around-confidently made, well-acted, and the writing is much smarter than many shows like It. It hums, each episode these three feeling more well-paced than the one before. ”  At the Saami points in the series, Mike Hale of The New York Times aussi filed a favorable review, with Particular praise for actor Robert Taylor , Described as a “modern day Gary Cooper or Joel McCrea.” 
In the aggregate, Longmire has received favorable reviews on Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes . For example, Season 4 received an average rating of 8.5 / 10 based on 7 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.  Neither site nor any other.
Awards and nominations
In 2013, the pilot episode of Longmire , teleplay by Hunt Baldwin and John Coveny, was nominated for an Edgar Award by the Mystery Writers of America .  The series also won a Bronze Key Art Award for its two television series , titled “The Oath”.  The season two episode, “Party’s Over”, was also nominated by the Entertainment Industries Council for a PRISM Award for Best Drama Series Episode – Substance Use.  Also in 2013, the series won the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum ‘s Bronze Wrangler for Fictional Television Drama.  In 2014, Steve La Porte was nominated for a Makeup Artists and Hairstylist Guild Award for Best Special Makeup Effects. 
Over the years, the series has also received two Key Art Awards and a Red Nation Film of Excellence Award, the latter for Supporting Actor Martinez . 
- Jump up^ Munn, Patrick (2012-03-17). “A & E’s New Drama Series Longmire To Premiere June 3rd” . Tvwise.co.uk . Retrieved 2012-06-15 .
- Jump up^ Memmott, Carol (June 7, 2011). “Longmire mystery series for television pilot” . USA Today Books . Retrieved August 10, 2012.
- Jump up^ Webb Mitovich, Matt (August 28, 2014). “Longmire Canceled by A & E” . TVLine . Retrieved August 29, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Rhoten, Josh (November 3, 2014). “Will” Longmire “return to TV?” Craig Johnson thinks so ” . Wyoming Tribune Eagle . Retrieved November 10, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Abrams, Natalie (July 28, 2015). “Longmire is more complete and more complex on Netflix” . Entertainment Weekly . Retrieved July 31, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Pease, Jasmin (September 10, 2015). “New Titles on Netflix US (Sept 10, 2015)” .
- Jump up^ Andreeva, Nellie (2016-11-02). “‘Longmire’ Renewed For Sixth & Final Season By Netflix” . Deadline . Retrieved 2016-11-02 .
- Jump up^ Dietz, Jason (June 2, 2016). “2016-17 TV Season Scorecard”. Metacritic . CBS Interactive . Retrieved January 4, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Griffiths, Tom (July 22, 2014). ” ‘ Longmire’ helps put Buffalo, Wyo., On the map” . Rapid City Journal . Rapid City . Retrieved January 7, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Muppala, Savitha (September 26, 2016). “What Happened In Season 5 Final Episode?” . Movie News Guide . Tune Media . Retrieved January 6, 2017 .
The final sees Walt and Vic recognizing and acknowledging their feelings for each other.
- Jump up^ ” Death Came In Like Thunder “. Longmire . Season 2. Episode 3. June 10, 2013. A & E .
- Jump up^ ” Miss Cheyenne “. Longmire . Season 3 Episode 3. June 16, 2014. A & E .
- Jump up^ Fowler, Matt (September 11, 2015). “Longmire: Season 4 Review” . IGN . IGN . Retrieved January 6, 2017 .
The standout arc this season, however, belongs to Lou Diamond Phillips’ Henry, who underwent a transformation …
- Jump up^ “Breaking News – Development Update: Tuesday, December 14” . TheFutonCritic.com . Retrieved 2012-06-15 .
- Jump up^ Christine (2012-01-16). “A & E will film the new series ‘Longmire’ starring Katee Sackhoff & Lou Diamond Phillips in New Mexico this spring . Onlocationvacations.com . Retrieved 2012-06-15 .
- Jump up^ Andreeva, Nellie. ‘ ‘ Matrix ‘Actor Robert Taylor Gets The Lead In A & E’s Pilot’ Longmire ‘ ” . Deadline.com . Retrieved 2012-06-15 .
- Jump up^ Michael Ausiello (2011-03-25). “Pilot Scoop: Katee Sackhoff Joins A & E’s Longmire” . TVLine . Retrieved 2012-06-15 .
- Jump up^ “Breaking News – Development Update: Friday, August 26” . TheFutonCritic.com . Retrieved 2012-06-15 .
- Jump up^ Goldberg, Lesley (June 29, 2012). “A & E Renews Western ‘Longmire’ for Second Season” . The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved July 2, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Seat42f. “Longmire Renewed For Third Season” . Retrieved 25 November 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Longmire Episode Guide: Bad Medicine
- Jump up^ “Loss of 19 firefighters in Arizona blaze ‘unbearable,’ governor says’ . CNN . July 1, 2013.
- Jump up^ ” Longmire gears up for season three production” . ABQ Journal .
- Jump up^ “Longmire Season 4 And Its Ups And Downs. Ten Things You Should Know About Its Epic Resurrection” .
- Jump up^ Marifosque, Raphael (June 23, 2015). ” ‘ Longmire’ season 4 news: Production under way, series to pick up from events in the final finale” . Ecumenical News . Retrieved 27 September 2015 .
- Jump up^ Netflix (October 30, 2015). “He’s never been down to a fight. #Longmire will return to Netflix for a new season” (via Twitter) .
- Jump up^ Gomez, Adrian (March 23, 2016). “New Mexico-filmed ‘Longmire’ to begin season 5 production” . Albuquerque Journal . Albuquerque Journal . Retrieved January 4, 2016 .
Principal photography … in Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Los Alamos (Valles Caldera), Española, Glorieta and Pecos, according to the New Mexico Film Office.
- Jump up^ Publisher (September 20, 2016). Wyoming Parent . Wyoming Parent http://www.wyomingparent.net/index.php/behind-the-scenes-of-longmire-season-5/ . Retrieved January 4, 2016 .
Hidden behind a film school in Santa Fe, Garson studios …Missing or empty( help )
- Jump up^ The Associated Press (November 4, 2016). “Netflix’s ‘Longmire’ to shoot season 6 in New Mexico” . LC Sun . New Mexico . Retrieved January 9, 2016 .
- Jump up^ Stelnicki, Tripp (November 3, 2016). “Netflix announces New Mexico-shot ‘Longmire’ will be renewed for sixth, final season” . Santa Fe New Mexican . Santa Fe . Retrieved January 9, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “A & E’s” Longmire “Debuts as the Network’s # 1 Original Series Premiere of All Time with 4.1 Million Viewers + ‘The Glades” – Ratings ” . TVbytheNumbers .. Zap2it.com 2012-06-04 . Retrieved 2012-06- 15 .
- Jump up^ Kondolojy, Amanda (June 5, 2012). “Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + ‘Game of Thrones’ Finale, MTV Movie Awards,’ Sister Wives’, ‘The Glades’,’ Longmire ‘+ More’ . TV by the Numbers . Retrieved June 5, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Kondolojy, Amanda (August 14, 2012). Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘True Blood’ Beats’ Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne ‘+’ Falling Skies’, NASCAR, ‘Army Wives’ & More’ . TV by the Numbers . Retrieved August 14, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Bibel, Sara (May 29, 2013). “Monday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs Win Night, ‘WWE Raw’, ‘Love & Hip Hop’, ‘Longmire’, ‘Hit the Floor’, ‘The Glades’ & More . TV by the Numbers . Retrieved May 30, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Kondolojy, Amanda (August 27, 2013). “Monday Cable Ratings: ‘WWE Raw’ Wins Night + ‘Teen Mom’, ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’, ‘Basketball Wives’, ‘TI & Tiny’ & More . TV by the Numbers . Retrieved August 28, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Kondolojy, Amanda (June 3, 2014). “Monday Cable Ratings: ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Wins Night + ‘Monday Night RAW’, ‘Hit the Floor’, ‘Swamp People’ & More . TV by the Numbers . Retrieved June 4, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Bibel, Sara (August 5, 2014). “Monday Cable Ratings: ‘WWE Raw’ Wins Night, ‘Street Outlaws’, ‘Hit The Floor’, ‘Major Crimes’, ‘Teen Wolf’ & More . TV by the Numbers . Retrieved August 6,2014 .
- Jump up^ Munn, Patrick (February 8, 2013). “TCM Acquires UK Rights To A & E’s ‘Longmire'” . TVWise . Retrieved February 8, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Airdate: Longmire
- Jump up^ “Rete4, al via” Longmire “in prima tv assoluta” (in Italian). July 4, 2013 . Retrieved July 4, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “APTN Introduces Brand New Network and World Premieres to Its Winter Prime Time Lineup” . December 9, 2013 . Retrieved March 2, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “On The Series” . Retrieved 1 April 2015 .
- Jump up^ Lambert, David (February 21, 2013). “Longmire – Warner’s Formal Press Release for ‘The Complete 1st Season ‘ ” . TV Shows on DVD . Retrieved March 2, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Lambert, David (January 30, 2014). “Longmire – ‘ The Complete Second Season ‘ DVD Announced: Date, Cost, Extras, Box” . TV Shows on DVD . Retrieved February 4, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Amazon: Longmire: Season 3
- ^ Jump up to:a b Lambert, David (June 2, 2016). “Longmire – Street Date, Cover Art, Pricing and More for ‘The Complete 4th Season ‘ ” . TV Shows on DVD . Retrieved June 4, 2016 .
- Jump up^ DeWolf Smith, Nancy (May 31, 2012). “Crime Solving, Wyoming-Style” . The Wall Street Journal . Retrieved July 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Gay, Verne (May 30, 2012). ” ‘ Longmire’ premieres on A & E”. Newsday . Retrieved July 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Sepinwall, Alan (May 31, 2012). “Review: Mystery goes to Wyoming in A & E’s ‘Longmire ‘ ” . HitFix . Retrieved July 4,2012 .
- Jump up^ Wiegand, David (May 29, 2012). ” ‘ Longmire’ review: Western mystery lumbers along” . San Francisco Chronicle . Retrieved July 4, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Tallerico, Brian (September 7, 2015). “Longmire Confidently Returns on Netflix” . Roger Ebert . Ebert Digital LLC . Retrieved January 7, 2017 .
- Jump up^ Hale, Mike (September 10, 2015). ” ‘ Longmire’ Revived on Netflix Continues Its Embrace of Western Traditions” . Nytimes.com . New York Times . Retrieved January 7, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Longmire: Season 4” . Rotten Tomatoes . Rotten Tomatoes. 2016 . Retrieved January 7, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “Mystery Writers of America’s Announcement 2013 Edgar Award Nominations” . Broadwayworld.com . January 16, 2013 . Retrieved July 9, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Key Art Awards 2013” . Key Art Awards . October 24, 2013 . Retrieved June 30, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “EIC Announces Appointments For 18th Annual PRISM Awards-Nods for Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Oprah, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Edie Falco, Allison Janney, LL Cool J, Jewel . Entertainment Industries Council (Press release). March 6, 2014 . Retrieved June 30, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “National Cowboy Museum Announces 52nd Anniversary Western Heritage Award Winners” . National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum (Press release). March 1, 2013 . Retrieved June 30, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Chan, Stephanie (January 14, 2014). “Makeup Artists and Hairstylist Guild Awards Nominations Announced” . The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved June 30, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Longmire – Awards” . Amazon. 2016 . Retrieved January 7,2017 .