W / Bob & David is a comedy sketch show created by and starring Bob Odenkirk and David Cross that premiered on Netflix on November 13, 2015.   The sketch show consists of four half-hour episodes plus an hour-long Making-of special entitled “Behind the Making of the Scenes”.  ALTHOUGH it shares much of the writing team have Sami Mr. Show with Bob and David , it follows a different structure with Odenkirk Describing it as “lighter”, “less complex” and “faster”. 
Shooting began on April 15, 2015.  W / Bob & David is written and executed by Odenkirk and Cross. Also featured are Marc Provissiero and Naomi Odenkirk of Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, Tim Sarkes of Brillstein Entertainment, and Dave Kneebone , Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim of Abso Lutely Productions .  The four episodes, which were released simultaneously on November 13, 2015, were directed by Keith Truesdell (studio segments) and Jason Woliner (pre-recorded segments) except for the fourth episode, Which was also directed by Tom Gianas (also pre-recorded segments). The hour-long special was directed by Lance Bangs .
In an August 2016 interview with the AV Club , Cross stated “We will definitely be back. It’s just a matter of scheduling, and Bob’s got a very strict, specific schedule with Better Call Saul . ” 
- Bob Odenkirk
- David Cross
- John Ennis
- Jay Johnston
- Tom Kenny
- Brett Paesel
- Brian Posehn
- Jill Talley
- Paul F. Tompkins
- Mark Rivers
- Scott Aukerman
- Eric Von Hoffman
- Mary Lynn Rajskub
- Dino Stamatopoulos
- Becky Thyre
W / Bob and David received positive reviews from critics. The review aggregator website The Rotten Tomatoes gave the series an approval rating of 88%, based on 26 reviews, with an average rating of 7.7 / 10. The site’s critical consensus reads, ” W / Bob and David offers a long-overdue reunion between Mr. Show Principal Odenkirk and Cross – and a suitably hilarious reminder of the reasons for their subsequent individual successes.”  On Metacritic , the series has a score of 76 out of 100, based on 20 reviews, indicating “favorable reviews”. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Los Angeles, win tickets to a live taping of Netflix’s With Bob And David” . The AV Club . April 22, 2015 . Retrieved May 1, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Robinson, Joanna (September 16, 2015). “Mr. Show’s Bob Odenkirk and David Cross Poke Fun at Their Age in New Netflix Teaser” . Vanity Fair . Retrieved September 24, 2015 .
- Jump up^ Miraudo, Simon. “Review: Could ‘With Bob And David’ Ever Have Lived Up To The Legacy Of ‘Mr. Show’?” . Junkee . Junkee Media . Retrieved December 6, 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Bob Odenkirk on the Better Call Saul final and his new Netflix sketch show with David Cross” . Entertainment Weekly. April 6, 2015 . Retrieved April 7, 2015 .
- Jump up^ “Bob Odenkirk & David Cross Sketch Comedy Gets Netflix Series Order” . Deadline. April 2, 2015 . Retrieved April 3, 2015 .
- Jump up^ “David Cross on his comedy tour pissed off people right and left” . 2016-08-18 . Retrieved 2016-08-18 .
- Jump up^ “W / Bob and David: Season 1 (2015)” . Rotten Tomatoes . Retrieved June 23, 2016 .
- Jump up^ “W / Bob & David: Season 1” . Metacritic . Retrieved June 23, 2016 .