le même time period as the previous 2D 2003 TV series Star Wars: Clone Wars . Each episode has a running time of 22 minutes to fill a half-hour time slot. In 2007, Star Wars creator George Lucas stated “there will be at least 100 episodes produced [about five seasons]”.  Dave Filoni is the supervising director of the series.  Genndy Tartakovsky , director of the first Clone Wars series, was not involved with the production,  but character designer Kilian Plunkett referred to the character designs from the 2D series when designing the characters for the 3D series.
The first trailer for the series was released on the official Star Wars website on May 8, 2007.  The series was launched with an animated feature film , which was released in theaters on August 15, 2008. Season 2 ended on April 30 , 2010. Season 3 premiered on September 17, 2010, with the full second season is releasing Blu-ray Disc and DVD October 26, 2010.  Season 4 premiered on September 16, 2011 with the Complete Season 3 on Blu-ray And DVD released October 18, 2011. The fourth season was released for Blu-ray and DVD release on October 23, 2012. Season 5 premiered on September 29, 2012 with a new slot time of 9:30 AM PT / ET. Season 5 and the entire series in the “Collector’s Edition”
On March 11, 2013, Lucasfilm announced that Star Wars: The Clone Wars would be “winding down”.   Super RTL , a German TV network, Began airing the episodes on February 15, 2014.   The sixth-season episodes Were made available for streaming in the US is Netflix , along with the Entirety Of the series, beginning March 7, 2014.  A project known as The Clone Wars Legacy adapted unproduced story arcs into other formats, beginning in August 2014. 
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||22||October 3, 2008||March 20, 2009|
|2||22||October 2, 2009||April 30, 2010|
|3||22||September 17, 2010||April 1, 2011|
|4||22||September 16, 2011||March 16, 2012|
|5||20||September 29, 2012||March 2, 2013|
|6||13||February 15, 2014||March 7, 2014|
After viewing Reviews some of the completed footage of the early episodes were big screen, the producing team Decided to weave the first FEW planned episodes together to form a theatrical release .   Christopher Lee , Anthony Daniels , and Samuel L. Jackson reprized Their roles as Count Dooku , C-3PO , and Mace Windu , respectivement, from the live-action films (ALTHOUGH Lee and Jackson Did not resumed Their Search In the series).
Season 1 shows a wide variety of battles and adventures with Grievous and Dooku as the lead antagonists. Many of the episodes are stand-alone, a common thread throughout the season and the Separatists attempt to convince various planets and races to side with them. In Season 2 , the Sith resort to hiring bounty hunters and mercenaries to steal objects and intel or to assassinate targets for them. Meanwhile, the Jedi lead the Republic forces in an assault on the primary battle droid manufacturing facility.
The first half of both Season 3 and Season 4 are diplomatic in nature; Season 3, in particular, has many stories that take place away from the battlefield. How the races and planets are affected by the galaxy-wide war are shown, as well as how the Republic Senate can make a bigger difference than even the Jedi Council at times. The first half of Season 3 is used mainly to make the Clone Wars series. The second half of both seasons, Anakin steps a little closer to the dark side. Meanwhile, the Sith experience turmoil among themselves.
Season 5 is unique in that it consists of 5 four-part story arcs, 3 of which center on Ahsoka’s character development. Meanwhile, the Separatists gain more ground, and the story of an old villain who has returned concludes. Season 6 explores topics that are crucial in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith , including the creation of the clones and the details behind Order 66. Chancellor Palpatine gains even more power, and Yoda delves into the nature of the Force.
On December 5, 2011, full-length feature cut of one of the Season 3 trilogies of episodes (the one composed by “Nightsisters,” “Monster,” and “Witches of the Mist”) Was released for download is iTunes as year Uninterrupted movie , which had previously been screened in 2010. The three episodes were written by Katie Lucas , who had previously written the Season 1 episode “Jedi Crash” as well as the Season 3 episodes “Sphere of Influence” and ” Assassin.” A repeat of season one aired in “decoded” episode format. Each installment contained unobtrusive text windows giving supplemental information about the characters and events playing out on screen. 
Cast and characters
- Matt Lanter as Anakin Skywalker , Additional voices
- Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano , Additional voices
- James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi , Plo Koon, Additional Voices
- Dee Bradley Baker as Clone Troopers , Saesee Tiin, Onaconda Farr, Bossk, Arok the Hutt, Additional Voices
- Tom Kane as Narrator , Yoda , Admiral Wullf Yularen, Additional voices
- Ian Abercrombie as Chancellor Palpatine / Darth Sidious (Seasons 1-4)
- Tim Curry as Chancellor Palpatine / Darth Sidious  (Seasons 5-6)
- Ahmed Best as Jar Jar Binks
- Clancy Brown as Savage Opress
- Corey Burton as Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus , Cad Bane , Ziro the Hutt, Chairman Papanoida, Additional voices
- Terrence C. Carson as Mace Windu
- Jim Cummings as Hondo Ohnaka
- Olivia d’Abo as Luminara Unduli
- Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
- Robin Atkin Downes as Castas, Cham Syndulla, Cin Drallig, Ima-Gun Di, Rush Clovis
- Dave Filoni as Embo, Jakoli
- Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress , Chi Eekway Papanoida, Gardulla the Hutt, Sy Snootles, TC-70
- Brian George as King Katuunko, Chi Cho, Ki-Adi-Mundi
- Anna Graves as Satine Kryze, Sugi, Meena Tills, Tiplar, Tiplee, Additional voices
- Jennifer Hale as Aayla Secura, Riyo Chuchi
- Tom Kenny as Nute Gunray
- Phil LaMarr as Organ Organa, Fisto Kit, Orn Free Ta
- James C. Mathis III as Gregar Typho
- Angelique Perrin as Adi Gallia, Mama the Hutt
- Meredith Salenger as Barriss Offee, Che Amanwe Papanoida, Ione Marcy, Pluma Sodi
- Kath Soucie as Mon Mothma, Jek Lawquane, Mina Bonteri
- Jason Spisak as Lux Bonteri, Zinn Paulness
- Stephen Stanton as Mas Amedda, Tarkin , Colonel Meebur Gascon, Moralo Eval, Additional voices
- Catherine Taber as Padmé Amidala , Additional voices
- Tasia Valenza as Shaak Ti
- Sam Witwer as Darth Maul
- Matthew Wood as General Grievous , Battle Droids , Poggle the Lesser, Wat Tambor
At April 2005’s Star Wars Celebration III , Lucas stated that “we are working on a 3-D continuation of the pilot series that was on the Cartoon Network ;  In July 2005, pre-production had begun on the series, according to Steve Sansweet , head of Lucasfilm fan relations.  The Next Generation of the Star Wars Saga, a 30-minute cutting edge, 3-D computer-animation series based on the Clone Wars that take place between Episode II … and Episode III . ” Sansweet described the look of the new series as “a melding of Asian anime with 3-D animation styling.” Primary production will take place at the Lucasfilm Animation Facility in Singapore . 
According to another statement by Sansweet, “Lucasfilm Animation will be hiring a total of about 300 digital artists and others in both California and Singapore . He said about the series, “to get the series underway, Lucasfilm Animation has hired key production and creative talent to lead the development of its first animation project.” Sansweet has said that “a large component of the future of Star Wars and Lucasfilm is CGI animation .” [ Citation needed ]
Lucasfilm Ltd. And Lucasfilm Animation used Autodesk software to animate both the film and the series. The Maya 3D modeling program was used to create the highly detailed worlds, characters and creatures. Animators have been released from the original 2003 Clone Wars series when creating the animation for the movie and the new series. 
Anthony Daniels , Who portrayed C-3PO in all seven movies as well as the Star Wars Holiday Special , Star Wars radio adaptations , Star Wars: Droids and Star Wars: Clone Wars , confirmed in June 2006 That He Had-been contracted for the series. 
In a video interview with Rob Coleman from Imagina 2007, he was one of the most successful actors in the series. Done at Skywalker Ranch . 
At Lucas’s March 3, 2007 appearance at the 2007 PaleyFest ,  Lucas Revealed the series is episodic, and you won’t Such focus is Anakin Skywalker ‘s story; With episodes dedicated to clone troopers and other characters. Lucas revealed further information in a fan interview,  a new character named Ahsoka Tano , over 100 episodes and a possible appearance by Boba Fett . In an interview in the September 24, 2007 issue of TV Guide , Lucas confirmed that 39 episodes of the series have been completed. 
On April 8, 2007, Is not It Cool News reported that musician Eric Rigler had recorded music for the series.  Rigler disclosed that each planet in the Star Wars galaxy would have its own theme music. The episode Mr. Rigler performed on Bulgarian music and played on Uilleann pipes . Kevin Kiner composed the original score for each episode.
Stunning Snyder , who oversaw Cartoon Network and other Turner Broadcasting System cable networks from 2007 to 2014, said he was interested in the new Clone Wars series. , And told Lucas the only place he wanted to see was on Cartoon Network. Snyder wished to create an action / adventure block of shows on Friday night in an attempt to rejuvenate Cartoon Network. Snyder: “You have a smile on my face because of our internal results”. “I can say there’s a bit of bragging on the third quarter for us.”
Seasons 6, 7 and 8 were in some form of production at the time of the show’s cancellation in March 2013. 
The Clone Wars premiered on October 3, 2008 at 9 pm on Cartoon Network . The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network is shown in a 16: 9 ratio (1.77: 1) aspect ratio, cropped from its original aspect ratio of 2.35: 1 (as seen in UK Sky Premiere screenings). The Sweet and the Beautiful Swim on March 14, 2009, making the series the first Cartoon Network series to simultaneously air on both Cartoon Network and Adult Swim.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars aussi aired from January 15, 2009 to March 26, 2009 is TNT . This show was the first animation aired on that channel in over a decade. 
On Star Wars: The Clone Wars would be “winding down” to focus on the Star Wars sequel trilogy and new series Star Wars Rebels .
On February 13, 2014, Netflix announced that starting on March 7, 2014 they would begin the US distribution of all the seasons of the TV series, including some previously unreleased director’s cut episode versions. Netflix also released the previously unreleased “sixth-season” episodes.  
|DVD / Blu-ray name||Region 1||Region 2||Region 4|
|A Galaxy Divided (DVD only)||March 24, 2009||March 24, 2009||July 1, 2009|
|Clone Commandos (DVD only)||September 15, 2009||September 15, 2009||September 23, 2009|
|Season 1 (DVD & Blu-ray)||November 3, 2009||November 16, 2009||November 18, 2009|
|Season 2 (DVD & Blu-ray)||October 26, 2010||November 15, 2010||November 10, 2010|
|Season 3 (DVD & Blu-ray)||October 18, 2011||October 17, 2011||October 19, 2011|
|Darth Maul Returns (DVD only)||September 11, 2012 |
|Season 4 (DVD & Blu-ray)||October 23, 2012 ||October 22, 2012 ||October 31, 2012 |
|Season 5 (DVD & Blu-ray)||October 15, 2013 ||October 14, 2013||October 30, 2013|
|Seasons 1-5 Boxset (DVD & Blu-ray)||October 15, 2013 ||October 14, 2013||November 13, 2013|
|Season 6 (DVD & Blu-ray)||November 11, 2014||TBA||April 29, 2015 |
A Galaxy Divided Was an early DVD release of the series qui included the four season 1 episodes ( “Ambush”, “Shadow of Malevolence”, “Destroy Malevolence”, “Downfall of a Droid”) and Clone Commandos is Reviews another, qui includes episode (“Storm over Ryloth”, “Innocents of Ryloth” and “Liberty on Ryloth”).
Darth Maul Returns is a feature-length “director’s cut” edited together from Season 4 episodes “Massacre”, “Bounty”, “Brothers” and “Revenge” and was initially available exclusively at Target . 
Star Wars: The Clone Wars has a Metacritic score of 64/100 for Season 1.  On July 11, 2008, television critics were shown a completed episode of the series. The Hollywood Reporter ‘ s Live Feed blog called the footage “likely the most photo – realistic animated TV series ever produced.”  On August 31, 2008, a sneak peek of the new series was shown on Cartoon Network . IGN named it the 89th best animated series. They specifically praised the episodes “Rookies”, “Cloak of Darkness”, and “Lair of Grievous” Star Wars Expanded Universe . 
Star Wars: The Clone Wars became the most watched series in Cartoon Network history. The series averaged 3 million total viewers in its debut , according to Nielsen Media Research . The Star Wars series is a series of animated movies featuring a series of animated movies.  On July 23, 2010, at the San Diego Comic-Con , Craig Glenday, editor of the Guinness World Records , presented Star Wars: The Clone Wars supervising director Dave Filoni, CG supervisor Joel Aron, And lead designer Kilian Plunkett a certificate proclaiming the cartoon series “the highest rated sci-fi animation currently on television”.  In 2014, WatchMojo.com ranked Star Wars: The Clone Wars as the seventh-best cartoon to have gotten canceled.  Tech Times said that, “while the Star Wars prequel films fail to make audiences care about characters like Anakin Skywalker, The Clone Wars succeeds.”  The Clone Wars as the seventh-best cartoon to have gotten canceled.  Tech Times said that, “while the Star Wars prequel films fail to make audiences care about characters like Anakin Skywalker, The Clone Wars succeeds.”  The Clone Wars as the seventh-best cartoon to have gotten canceled.  Tech Times said that, “while the Star Wars prequel films fail to make audiences care about characters like Anakin Skywalker, The Clone Wars succeeds.” 
|36th Annie Awards||Music in an Animated Television Production or Short Form||Kevin Kiner for ” Rising Malevolence “||Nominated|
|37th Annie Awards||Music in a Television Production||Kevin Kiner for ” Weapons Factory “|
|38th Annie Awards||Best Animated Television Production||“ARC Troopers”|
|Voice Acting in a Television Production||Corey Burton as Baron Papanoida|
|Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress|
|Writing in a Television Production||Daniel Arkin for “Heros On Both Sides”|
|2010 Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Animated Show||“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”|
|2011 BTVA Awards||Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role||Corey Burton as Count Dooku|
|Tom Kane as Yoda|
|Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role||Barbara Goodson as Mother Talzin||Won|
|Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress||Nominated|
|Best Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Guest Role||Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn|
|Best Vocal Cast in a Television Series||“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”|
|39th Annie Awards||Best General Audience Animated TV Production|
|Animated Effects in an Animated Production||Joel Aron|
|Voice Acting in a Television Production||Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress|
|Dee Bradley Baker as Clone Troopers|
|Editing in Television Production||Jason W.A. Tucker|
|2nd Critics’ Choice Television Awards||Best Animated Series||“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”|
|3rd Critics’ Choice Television Awards|
|PAAFTJ Television Awards 2012|
|Best Directing for an Animated Series||Brian Kalin O’Connell in “Slaves of the Republic”|
|40th Annie Awards||Outstanding Achievement, Animated Effects in an Animated Production||Joel Aron|
|Outstanding Achievement, Character Animation in an Animated Television or other Broadcast Venue Production||Keith Kellogg|
|Outstanding Achievement, Voice Acting in an Animated Television or other Broadcast Venue Production||Samuel Witwer as Darth Maul|
|Outstanding Achievement, Editorial in an Animated Television or other Broadcast Venue Production||Jason Tucker|
|40th Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Special Class Animated Program||“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”||Won|
|Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program||Jim Cummings as Hondo Onhaka||Nominated|
|David Tennant as Huyang||Won|
|Samuel Witwer as Darth Maul||Nominated|
|Outstanding Directing in an Animated Program||Dave Filoni, Kyle Dunlevy, Brian Kalin O’Connell, Steward Lee, Bosco Ng|
|Outstanding Music Direction and Composition||Kevin Kiner|
|Outstanding Sound Mixing – Animation||David Acord & Cameron Davis|
|2012 BTVA Awards||Best New Vocal Interpretation of an Established Character||Sam Witwer as Darth Maul||Won|
|Best Performance in a Narrating Role||Tom Kane as Narrator||Nominated|
|Best Vocal Creation of a New Character (First Time being Animated)||David Tennant as Huyang|
|Best Male Lead Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action/Drama||James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi||Won|
|Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role – Action/Drama||Corey Burton as Cad Bane|
|Clancy Brown as Savage Oppress||Nominated|
|Sam Witwer as Darth Maul|
|Best Female Lead Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action / Drama||Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano|
|Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role – Action / Drama||Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress||Won|
|Vocal Performance in a Television Role in a Guest Role||David Tennant as Huyang||Nominated|
|Best Vocal Cast in a Television Series – Action / Drama||“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”|
|Neox Fan Awards 2013||Best Neox Kidz Series|
|41st Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Special Class Animated Program||Won|
|Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation||Christopher Voy for Color|
|Outstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing – Animation||Cameron Davis, David Acord, Frank Rinella, and Mark Evans||Nominated|
|Outstanding Achievement in Sound Editing – Animation||Matthew Wood, Dean Menta, Jeremy Bowker, Erik Foreman, Pascal Garneau, Steve Slanec, Frank Rinella, Dennie Thorpe, Jana Vance and David Acord|
|2013 BTVA Awards||Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action / Drama||James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi|
|Best Female Lead Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action / Drama||Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano|
|Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role – Action / Drama||Sam Witwer as Darth Maul|
|Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role – Action / Drama||Katee Sackhoff as Bo-Katan|
|Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress|
|Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Guest Role||Ian Abercrombie as Darth Sidious||Won|
|Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Role in a Guest Role||Kari Wahlgren as Letta Turmond||Nominated|
|41st Annie Awards||Outstanding Achievement, Character Animation in Animated Television / Broadcast Production||Keith Kellogg|
|Outstanding Achievement, Editorial in an Animated TV / Broadcast Production||Jason WA Tucker|
|42nd Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Special Class Animated Program||Star Wars: The Clone Wars|
|Outstanding Performer in an Animated Program||Mark Hamill as Darth Bane|
|Outstanding Writing in an Animated Program||Christian Taylor|
|Outstanding Directing in an Animated Program||Dave Filoni, Brian Kalin O’Connell, Danny Keller, Steward Lee|
|Outstanding Sound Mixing – Animation||Cameron Davis, David Acord, Frank Rinella, Mark Evans|
|Outstanding Sound Editing – Animation||Matthew Wood, David Acord, Dean Menta, Jeremy Bowker, Steve Slanec, Andrea Gard, Kevin Sellers, Dennie Thorpe, Jana Vance|
|Outstanding Music Direction and Composition||Kevin Kiner|
|2014 BTVA Awards||Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action / Drama||Dee Bradley Baker as Fives|
|Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series in a Supporting Role – Action / Drama||Tom Kane as Yoda|
|Best Male Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action / Drama||Bob Bergen as Lama Su|
|Mark Hamill as Darth Bane|
|Best Female Vocal Performance in a Television Series – Action / Drama||Jaime King as Force Priestesses|
|Best Vocal Ensemble in a Television Series – Action / Drama||Star Wars: The Clone Wars|
The Clone Wars Legacy
At the time of cancellation in March 2013, 65 more episodes were in development.  Thirteen of these episodes were made to become part of Season 6: The Lost Missions ,  but there were still more arcs that were never released. In September 2014, StarWars.com released details of three story arcs from the unfinished episodes. 
Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir
A four-episode arc the story of Darth Maul following the events from the season 5 episode “The Lawless”. The Darth Maul was resurrected in the season 4 episode “Brothers”. The Four Episodes were titled: ‘The Enemy Of My Enemy’, ‘A Tale Of Two Apprentices’, ‘Proxy War’, and ‘Showdown On Dathomir’ “. The Darth Maul: The Son of Dathomir , which debuted in May 2014. 
An 8-episode arc with Asajj Ventress and Jedi Quinlan Vos has-been adapté into a novel by Christie Golden titled Dark Disciple , released on July 7, 2015.  The eight episodes Were titled: Lethal Alliance , The Mission , Conspirators , Dark Disciple , Saving Your, Part I , Saving Your, Part II , Traitor and The Path .
Two arcs consisting of four episodes were released on the official Star Wars website for free in the form of complete animatics , albeit with unfinished animation as those episodes only went through the earliest stages of production, both were fully voiced by the cast.
Crystal Crisis on Utapau
In September 2014, unfinished episodes were released on Star Wars’ official website. The four episodes released Were titled: A Death On Utapau , In Search Of The Crystal , Crystal Crisis and The Big Bang . The arc took place on Utapau with Obi-Wan and Anakin investigating an arms deal involving the Separatists and a Kyber crystal. The arc also dealt with Anakin’s feelings after the disappearance of Ahsoka.   It would be included in the season 6 Blu-ray.
The unfinished animatics for Bad Batch , a four-episode arc, were screened at the Star Wars Celebration convention in Anaheim, California on April 17, 2015.  Scripted by Brent Friedman, Ragtag unit of clone commandos of the same name. The arc was subsequently released on StarWars.com for free shortly after April 29, 2015. The four episodes were titled: The Bad Batch , A Distant Echo , On The Wings Of Keeradaks , and Unfinished Business .
Seven video games have been released, which are based on the style and character designs of the series.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Lightsaber Duels , a fighting game released on November 11, 2008 for Wii .
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Jedi Alliance , an action-adventure game released on November 11, 2008 for Nintendo DS .
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republican Heroes , an action-adventure game taking place between Season 1 and Season 2, released on October 9, 2009 for Microsoft Windows , Xbox 360 , PlayStation 3 , Wii,PlayStation Portable , PlayStation 2 and Nintendo DS .
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars , released in March 2011 by TT Games for PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac, and Nintendo 3DS , qui further Top stylizes the characters have hand of the Lego Star Wars theme and is mostly based on the first two seasons.
- Clone Wars Adventures , an online PC game launched on September 15, 2010 online by Sony Online Entertainment and shut down on March 31, 2014.
- Disney Infinity 3.0 , released in September 2015 by Disney Interactive for PlayStation 4 , PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U , Microsoft Windows , iOS and Android , which stylizes A toys-to-life NFC system. Each copy of the game comes with the playset, “Twilight of the Republic”, which is an alternate storyline set during the Clone Wars era, along with two starting characters, Anakin and Ahsoka. Other characters from the show also appear, although most of them are not playable or are fought as bosses .
Characters and / or locations in the following Star Wars games listed below:
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense , a now-defunct tower defense game released on iOS and Android by DeNA , in which a number of playable champions include characters from the show. Felucia, a major Clone Wars hotspot featured in some episodes.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes , a turn-based RPG also released on iOS and Android by Electronic Arts , where some levels take place on planets depicted in the show (such as Dathomir) and a number of collectible, playable characters are from the show .
In November 2016, Pablo Hidalgo from the Lucasfilm story group revealed that the “young padawans” arc from Season 5 was intended to be a separately from the Clone Wars , as the pilot for a spin-off show that never materialized. 
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Star Wars: The Clone Wars – The Lost Missions Now on Netflix” . StarWars.com .
- Jump up^ “index” . Archive.org . Archived from the original on August 26, 2008.
- Jump up^ “Cartoon Network’s official page” . Cartoonnetwork.com . Retrieved January 25, 2013 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “IESB Video Portal” . IESB.net . Archived from the original on March 24, 2007 . Retrieved 2007-05-31 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: Meet the Producer and Director of The Clone Wars at Celebration IV” . Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on January 16, 2008 . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “IESB.net – Movie News, Reviews, Interviews and More! – NEW Animated Star Wars: Clone Wars Series Fully in Production!”. Web.archive.org. January 29, 2007. Archived from the originalon February 29, 2008 . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ Vilmur, Pete (October 5, 2007). “Clone Wars Character Designer Kilian Plunkett” . StarWars.com . Archived from the original on October 11, 2007 . Retrieved 2007-10-06 .
- Jump up^ “Clone Wars Comic on www.starwars.com” . Archived from the original on October 3, 2008 . Retrieved October 10, 2008 .
- Jump up^ “Video” . Star Wars . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two on DVD and Blu-Ray!” . StarWars.com. May 27, 2010. Archived from the original on June 15, 2011 . Retrieved September 14, 2010 .
- Jump up^ “New Direction For Lucasfilm Animation” . Star Wars.com . March 11, 2013 . Retrieved March 11, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Franich, Darren (March 11, 2013). ” Star Wars TV: Clone Warscanceled, Postponed Detours ” . Entertainment Weekly . Retrieved February 23, 2017 .
- Jump up^ ” ” Star Wars: The Clone Wars “Season 6 Coming February 2014 in Germany” . toonzone.net. January 24, 2014 . Retrieved February 1, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Exklusive Premiere bei SUPER RTL: Sechste Staffel der Animationsserie” Star Wars: The Clone Wars “in deutscher Erstausstrahlung” (in German). SUPER RTL. January 16, 2014 . Retrieved February 1, 2014 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b Itzkoff, Dave (February 14, 2014). ” ‘ Clone Wars’ Moves to Netflix” . The New York Times . Retrieved February 14, 2014 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e ” Clone Wars Legacy ” . StarWars.com. September 24, 2014.
- Jump up^ “George Lucas Talks ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars ‘ ” . Archived from the original on June 4, 2011.
- Jump up^ “Force-Cast Clone Wars Roundtable, interview with Dave Filoni and Henry Gilroy” . Archived from the original on October 6, 2008 . Retrieved 2008-10-03 .
- Jump up^ “iTunes releases” The Nightsisters Trilogy ” ” .
- Jump up^ “StarWars.com – The Clone Wars: Decoded on May 1 on Cartoon Network” . Archive.org . Archived from the original on June 4, 2011.
- Jump up^ Young, Bryan (February 28, 2013). “Exclusive: Tim Curry JoinsStar Wars ” . The Huffington Post . Retrieved March 1, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: Community – starwars.com at Comic-Con 2005” . Archive.org . Archived from the original on March 23, 2008.
- Jump up^ “ComingSoon.net” . ComingSoon.net . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ “ Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated feature film and TV series.” TradingMarkets.com , August 26, 2008. Retrieved on 2008-09-03.
- Jump up^ Martinez, Kiko. “Hispanic animator helps create new Star Warsuniverse.” Extra , August 27, 2008. Retrieved on 2008-09-03.
- Jump up^ “- Latest News – Anthony Daniels Radio Interview” . Theforce.net. June 10, 2006 . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ “- Imagina 2007: Interview with Rob Coleman” . Mintinbox.net. September 20, 2008 . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ “Paley Fest: George Lucas Gives Details on the Star Wars TV Shows” . Retrieved 2007-05-31 .
- Jump up^ “George Lucas on his two Star Wars TV series, Heroes and HBO’s Rome – Celebrity and Entertainment News – TVGuide.com” . Archive.org . Archived from the original on June 8, 2008.
- Jump up^ merrick. “A Teeny Tidbit About One Of Those Nutty Little STAR WARS TV Series” We Keep Hearing About It – It’s Not Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news ” . Aintitcool.com . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ Swartz, Kristi E.”Cartoon Network is eager to use the force.”The Atlanta Journal-Constitution , 2008-09-02. Retrieved on 2008-09-03.
- Jump up^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnH1JKr4o_8http://makingstarwars.net/2014/05/brent-friedman-writer-clone-wars-talks-season-7-8/
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” Hits Theaters, TV – Animated Saga Will Air on Cartoon Network, TNT,Zap2It.com, February 12, 2008
- Jump up^ “The Force is with Netflix” . Netflix . February 13, 2014 . Retrieved February 13, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Darth Maul Returns” . Target .
- Jump up^ Lambert, David (June 29, 2012). “The Clone Wars – The Complete Season 4 on DVD and Blu-ray Disc” . TVShowsOnDVD . Retrieved June 29, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: The Complete Season Four DVD” . Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Season 4” . Ezy DVD . Retrieved April 12, 2012 .
- ^ Jump up to:a b ” Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Five and Seasons 1-5 Box Sets Coming This Fall” . StarWars.com . July 26, 2013 . Retrieved July 29, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “JB Hi-Fi – Star Wars: The Clone Wars – The Lost Missions 2 Blu-Ray” . Jbhifi.com.au .
- Jump up^ “Darth Maul Returns to Target-exclusive DVD in Director’s Cut of the Clone Wars” . Club Jade . Retrieved September 27, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Season 1 Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More” . Metacritic. October 3, 2008 . Retrieved 2013-01-25 .
- Jump up^ First look: ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ TV seriesthrfeed.comArchivedJuly 14, 2008, at theWayback Machine.
- Jump up^ “IGN Top 100 Animated Series” .
- Jump up^ 89, Star Wars: The Clone Wars ” . IGN. January 23, 2009 . Retrieved 2009-01-24 .
- Jump up^ ” ” Clone Wars “a new star for Cartoon Network” . Reuters . October 7, 2008 . Retrieved 2008-10-07 .
- Jump up^ “StarWars.com – Record-Breaking Clone Wars Series to Visit Kamino” . Archive.org . Archived from the original on June 22, 2011.
- Jump up^ “Top 10 Best Cartoons That Got Canceled” . WatchMojo.com.
- Jump up^ Parrish, Robin (2015-07-31). “Why ‘Rebels’ And ‘The Clone Wars’ Are The Best Star Wars Material In 30 Years” . Tech Times . Retrieved 2016-05-20 .
- Jump up^ Pablo Hidalgo on Twitter
- Jump up^ Goldman, Eric (March 8, 2014). “Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Season 6” The Lost Missions “Review” . IGN.
- Jump up^ Hughes, Jason (September 26, 2014). “Unfinished ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Episodes Released Online” . The Wrap . Retrieved September 27, 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” Bad Batch “4-Episode Arc Coming to Star Wars Celebration – StarWars.com” . StarWars.com .
- Jump up^ Venable, Nick (2016-11-24). “The Last Star Wars Project George Lucas Considered Before Selling To Disney” . Cinemablend . Retrieved 2016-12-19 .