” Kill Me Now ” is the third episode of the first season of the American comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls . Originally aired it is the WB in the United States on October 19, 2000. The episode Was Written Joanne Waters and directed by Adam Nimoy .
When Rory announces that she has a team to play at Chilton, Emily insists that Richard take Rory to the club and teach her golf. Although Rory tees off to a rocky start, she soon gets into the swing of things and has a great time walking and talking with Richard. Richard is impressed by Rory’s taste in books, as well as his friends at the club. Meanwhile, Lorelai feels jealous of Rory’s growing relationship with her grandparents, culminating in an explosive argument between mother and daughter.
- Scott Patterson as Luke Danes
- Melissa McCarthy as Sookie St. James
- Yanic Truesdale as Michel Gerard
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Kelly Bishop as Emily Gilmore
- Edward Herrmann as Richard Gilmore
- Ted Rooney as Morey Dell
- Alex Borstein as Drella
- Sally Struthers as Babette Dell
- Liz Torres as Miss Patty
- Jackson Douglas as Jackson Melville
- “The Casa” by Graham Preskett / Mauricio Venegas
- ” Teach Me Tonight ” by Sammy Cahn & Gene de Paul
- “Here They Go” by Sam Phillips
- ” Man! I Feel Like A Woman! ” By Shania Twain
- ” A Kiss to Build a Dream On ” by Louis Armstrong
- ” We Are Family ” by Sister Sledge
While rewatching the series, David Sims of the AV Club wrote: “In these very early episodes, Lorelai and Rory’s relationship has a volatility that does not really stick around.” Lorelai and Rory over something minor was a little forced and on the nose. “The show is still finding its voice, and its tone feels a touch off at times, though it’s also establishing so much of what we know and love about the Hollow Universe. Rory’s plot is more intriguing. ” 
- Jump up^ Sims, David (March 7, 2013). “Gilmore Girls:” Pilot “/” The Lorelais’ First Day At Chilton ” ” . The AV Club . Retrieved August 16, 2015 .