E-Team is a 2014 American documentary film co-directed and produced by Katy Chevigny and Ross Kauffman.  The movie premiered in the competition category of US Documentary Competition program at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival on January 18, 2014.  Rachel Beth Anderson and Ross Kauffman won the Cinematography Award: US Documentary at the festival,   as well as the Candescent Award . 
The film narrates the story of four members of the Emergencies Team, investigating and reporting on human rights abuse across the globe. 
The film received positive feedback from critics.
- Rob Nelson in his review for Variety said that “The valiant and vital work of four globetrotting human rights activists is expertly illuminated in ‘E-Team’, a dynamic and immersive piece of you-are-there truth.” 
- Duane Byrge of The Hollywood Reporter gave the film a positive review and Said That “In this spellbinding story, filmmakers Katy Chevigny and Ross Kauffman thrust us into the red-alert lives of four E-Team members. It’s a comprehensive portrayal of These people’s personal And professional lives. “Are they adrenaline junkies? Thrill-seekers? Not at all.” 
- Carlos Aguilar from Indiewire in his review said that “Powerful and shocking with enough humanity from its subjects to add tender moments of hope, the” E-Team “is a fascinating look at how information can be the most effective tool to avoid indifference. ” 
- Jump up^ “How I Shot That: Sundance Documentary ‘E-Team’ Gives an Insider’s Look on Filming War Crimes” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Sundance 2014: US Documentary Competition” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Sundance: ‘Whiplash’ & ‘Rich Hill’ Win Grand Jury Awards; Dramatic Directing Goes To Cutter Hodierne For ‘Fishing Without Nets'” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .
- Jump up^ ” ‘ Whiplash’ Owns the 2014 Sundance Film Festival Netting Awards Two Top Prizes” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .
- Jump up^ Pamela McClintock,”Sundance: Candescent Films Announces 2014 Documentary Awards,” The Hollywood Reporter, January 18, 2014.
- Jump up^ “About Film” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Sundance Film Review: ‘E-Team'” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .
- Jump up^ “E-Team: Sundance Review” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .
- Jump up^ “Sundance Review: Real Life Heroes Save The World In The Enthralling ‘E-Team ‘ ” . Retrieved 8 April 2014 .